All reviewsfree bikesbeach chairshollywood beachrecommend villaroom was cleanstudio apartmentsmall hotelwasher and dryerflat screen tvcoffee makerlate checkboard walkstayed here for one nighta great place to stayfull kitchenair conditionerfort lauderdale
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a resort with lots of amenities, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a good deal, clean room, free parking, nice people (Luis hands you a bottle of water as you check in & explains everything you need to know) and most importantly, easy access to the best beach in Florida, you can't go wrong in choosing Villa Europa on Cleveland St. I was born in Hollywood so I'm a little biased about the beach, but I also know the area. Yes, you can find hotel deals right on the Broadwalk, but being a quarter block away has its advantages. Not as noisy. A bit more private. Also being north of Garfield St keeps you out of the weekend party atmosphere & the big crowds. That is helpful when you want to sleep. Anything on the Broadwalk between Johnson St (Margaritaville) & Garfield St will be noisy. Meanwhile, there is nothing like rolling out of bed, pulling on a swim suit & wandering to the beach for a swim in the morning. No parking issues, HUGE plus in this area. Grab a beach towel from your room, a chair from outside your door & you're set. The keyless door entry is especially convenient. No worrying about keeping track of a key. Alejandro will carry a sun bed to the beach. There are bikes available (no charge) to ride the Broadwalk. Barbeque grills also. The room was clean & comfortable. I usually stay with family & friends when visiting "home", but I now know where to come for a few restful days at the beach. Thank you, Villa Europa.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

One block from all the action and restaurants on the broad walk. Friendly managers. On site parking. Studio with small kitchenette is convenient too. A little dated but clean and a great bargain. All the charm of old Florida.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carol W
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Father's Day and wife's birthday, my kids accompanied me to check in. A guy came
and gave me a printed reservation. I asked him to please check the ac, room was warm. A woman(Josie) claiming to be the owner,and Luis came to the room and they saw my kids in the room they asked them to "get" out. They could not be in the room
Luis was very insulting.He threatened to call the police.They charged me the full price. Booking.com was appraised.

Mr. Mariano P.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Milagros P
Reviewed May 23, 2017

My only complaint is that we were only able to stay one night! First, Luis (the owner) was monitoring our flight, knew we were delayed and was ready and waiting for us when we finally arrived (much later in the evening than anticipated). We were tired and hungry and Luis got us checked in fast, gave us a very quick, but detailed overview of the restaurants and shops on the boardwalk, showed us where to park (FREE) and gave us a quick tour of our room! We stayed in the 1 bedroom family suite, which had more than enough room for the four of us. Two bathrooms were a plus!! The room was clean, the kitchen was stocked with utensils etc. and all of the appliances worked great. Tip: most of the restaurants on the boardwalk close around 9, so we got to use the microwave and the oven! We slept in a little the next morning, but ran into Luis who shared his beautiful pictures of the sunrise. We took advantage of the bikes provided for us and took a ride down the boardwalk. It was awesome! If you have never been to Hollywood, the beach is beautiful and the vibe is very laid back. Villa Europa is simple, clean and steps from the beach and boardwalk. I hope we get to stay a little longer next time!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful little Inn on Hollywood beach Florida. It's just seconds from the sand and warm beautiful waters of the Atlantic Ocean. And just a few minutes walk from awesome restaurants , bars and surf shops. You must try Nicks restaurant bar and grill! It had a great live reggae band on a Tuesday night! Food and drinks were great too!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo