“A good value.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Daytona Beach, Florida
“A good value.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

2 slices of a tasty pie and soda $3.99 is a true value, plus he makes his own sausage. I also really like the meatballs, not to heavy and a little spicy. Overall a good parlor.

Visited November 2012

“Best Italian food I've had in a long time”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Visiting Ormomd Beach, FL, we wanted to experience some of the local cuisine that is off the beaten path and not the chain restaurants. We've had very good luck with restaurant.com's coupons so we took an educated chance with Luigi's after reading some reviews on TripAdvisor. It was not a mistake! Once we sat down, we were waited on by Carly, who turned out to be the wife/co-owner. She was pleasant and knowledgeable of the menu (duh). My wife ordered the eggplant parm, my 12 year old son the Personal cheese pizza, me the Veggie calzone...all 3 were the best we've had and could only eat half of it all! The calzone was so full of cheese (I had them add japs) that it was stringing everywhere when eating. The sauce was awesome. My wife's parm had 4 thin layers of lightly breaded eggplant over noodles. My son's pizza was thin crust yet packed with cheese. The coupon was accepted with no problem, and it was a reasonable dinner. I added an extra 2% gratuity to the 18% since we had such a good meal and time. We took home the leftovers and had it today for lunch - just as good! Check out the menu on restaurant.com and be ready for a hard decision. Highly recommend for a simple yet delish meal.

“Family Oriented Italian Home Cooking-Excellent”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Homemade sausage, ravioli, made per order sauces, canoli's and the list goes on and on. Very clean, I felt really at home with the staff. Best dining experience in Holly Hill if your looking for a place to feel at home and welcome.

Topeka, Kansas
“Great Italian”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I didn't eat in the restaurant, but my hotel sent a driver to pick up my order. The Pizza was excellent, and bigger than I expected.

Visited July 2012
charlotte
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Italian food and great service”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This was a very nice place to dine. We went there with several friends and the service was great. We enjoyed our food and the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited March 2012