This is the most Dirty, Disgusting, Rundown, Drug & Drunk infested rat traps I have ever seen. There was OLD Puke on the sidewalk right in front of the soda machines that you could not avoid when going to the parking lot from ANY room. Our smoke detector was off of the wall, on the shelf with the batteries removed. The Fire Extinguishers were no where to be found, the holders were empty. You could not see past the first step in the pool, was to dirty to consider using. Bought a can of Lysol to make sure the bed & sheets were safe to sleep on! Half of the staff did not speak English or was very broken. Grout in between tiles were black in our bathroom, and there was what looked like old puke on the bathroom walls. Pictures on website on NOT Accurate, No way it was renovated in 2009, The whole place looks like it will fall down with a strong wind. Places less then 5 miles away are Much Nicer. ITS not worth the savings! Afraid to leave valuables in room or in vehicle. Spent the whole trip (3 days) trying to avoid the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Hotel and Resort is a one-hundred forty room hotel in Holiday/Tarpon Springs off the Gulf Coast of Mexico on Florida's Nature Coast in the Tampa Bay area. Deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, para-sailing, jet skis or boating are all options for enjoying the Gulf's warm waters. The hotel boasts a beautiful and tranquil seventy-five foot swimming pool, set in a tropical landscape with palms, flowers and plants. The town of Tarpon Springs is a historic town of Greek origin sometimes called the "Sponge Capital of the World." Shop in the open-air market of distinctive and quaint shops and enjoy different dining experiences. Watch local divers collect sponges. Bike, walk, roller blade or run the Pinellas Trail, a forty-two mile paved, scenic trail. Drive to a different beach every day or rent a Ski-Doo or boat and explore the beauty by water. Just thirty minutes to the east is Tampa and Busch Gardens, thirty minutes south is Clearwater and just forty-five minutes north is Weeki Wachee. The hotel is three miles from the Sponge Docks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Hotel Holiday
- Tahitian Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Best Western Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Best Western