Took over 30 min to check in.
Paid a pet fee but still had to go back to my car get my dog and have it inspected.
Maid service included a stack of towels and nothing else; had to go to the front desk to get toilet paper.
My non-smoking room smelled like a smoker had lived there for 30 yrs and when I got home my clean clothes did too.
Unsavory patrons, dirty walkways and unkept grounds.
Checked out early and we slept in my daughters living room.
Never Again For Me !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Hotel and Resort is a one-hundred forty room hotel in Holiday/Tarpon Springs off the Gulf Coast of Mexico on Florida's Nature Coast in the Tampa Bay area. Deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, para-sailing, jet skis or boating are all options for enjoying the Gulf's warm waters. The hotel boasts a beautiful and tranquil seventy-five foot swimming pool, set in a tropical landscape with palms, flowers and plants. The town of Tarpon Springs is a historic town of Greek origin sometimes called the "Sponge Capital of the World." Shop in the open-air market of distinctive and quaint shops and enjoy different dining experiences. Watch local divers collect sponges. Bike, walk, roller blade or run the Pinellas Trail, a forty-two mile paved, scenic trail. Drive to a different beach every day or rent a Ski-Doo or boat and explore the beauty by water. Just thirty minutes to the east is Tampa and Busch Gardens, thirty minutes south is Clearwater and just forty-five minutes north is Weeki Wachee. The hotel is three miles from the Sponge Docks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Hotel Holiday
- Tahitian Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Best Western Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Best Western