New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Awesome stop on the spur of the moment on the way to the airport!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Smokin Out

Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Holiday
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
wauwatosa, wi
“Awesome stop on the spur of the moment on the way to the airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Really needed a bbq fix before we left Florida from vacation. Found this place on the side of Hwy 19 on the way to the Tampa airport. Awesome food and service! Best bbq we've had in ages. Had the Porkie Pie--bbq pork covered in garlic mashed potatoes. Amazing! Others shared a variety plate of 4 meats. All were tender, cooked just right. Choice of 3 different sauces on the table. All were very tasty.

• Visited April 2014

Chicago
“Great Smoke Flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just walking in you smell the wood smoke from their smokers out back. It's not much to look at and you may pass it by but definitely worth stopping and ordering from the menu. Also look at the cooler with smoked meats that you can take home with you.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hollywood, Florida
“Great Smoked Fish and Meats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love good smoked fish and other meats. I saw this restaurant when driving down US 19 and could smell the smoke. The aromas were enticing. I was visiting friends in the area, so I pulled in and went in to check it out. I bought a rack of spare rib, several varieties of smoke fish, (salmon, mullet and mackerel) and the smoked fish dip to go. It was all delicious. My friends and I loved it and I recommend that you give them a try. Next time I am in the area, I will be sure to go back again

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Been to Smokin Out? Share your experiences!