“Top rated Hotel...#1”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Holiday
Springfield, Missouri
“Top rated Hotel...#1”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The staff work hard to be number 1, and they are the best! The hotel is clean, delicious hot breakfast, clean pool with extended hours. There was not one hotel employee that didn't greet us as we walked around the hotel areas. They want to make sure you have everything you need for a great stay. Can't list all the positives of staying at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Traveler-rs-10
Kyle V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Traveler-rs-10,

It means so much hearing from guests such as yourself regarding how much you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking time to write our facility and our team. Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities such as the complimentary hot breakfast and the pool.

We hope to see you again next time you travel to this area.

kvonkohorn@hotelequities.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while visiting family and was pleasantly surprised with the service! All the staff I came into contact with was so nice and helpful. They let me use the private conference room for my nieces 2nd birthday party! I will stay there everytime I visit my family in that area. Very clean, quiet, and well priced as well :)

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank mvikings_69
Dear Mvikings_69,

Thank you for staying with us and posting such positive comments. Happy to hear we were able to be the host facility for your niece's birthday party and hope to have you and your family here for her third birthday celebration.

We know you have a choice in accommodations and appreciate you choosing us.

Hospitably,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was in town to visit friends for only one day. I am originally from this area and didn't want to stay in some of the sketchier parts of Holiday/Tarpon Springs, so I decided to stay at this fairly new Fairfield Inn. I had a room on the 4th floor, south side, facing the parking lot. It was very quiet, despite the US 19 traffic to the west. The room was VERY clean, the bedding comfortable, and (to me) the only thing missing was a frig and microwave, but it wasn't a necessity. I had a king-size room and it was surprisingly large. My only complaint it the price for the area ($109 weekend rate), but, hey, it was a nice room. Staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was good and lots of people were in the dining room to take advantage of the freebies. The parking lot is a bit small for a hotel this size. All in all, I would stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sharon H,

We appreciate your great comments about our property, I am pleased to know that we could accommodate you while you were visiting your home town. We do have rooms with refrigerator and microwaves, should you find yourself in town for an extended period of town, we would be glad to accommodate you.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

leics. UK
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We are on a month long tour of Florida & this was a one night stop off. We have stayed in many Marriott properties but never a Fairfield so did not know what to expect.
How pleasantly surprised we were. Arriving early with some chilled foodstuffs in the car we asked if they could provide a fridge until our room was ready [it was possible but unfortunately the room we had booked did not have a fridge or microwave] oh dear would this be a problem?...not at all we were immediately offered an upgrade to a suite at no extra cost.

So a highly recommended property for a short stay, there is a pool & breakfast [not gourmet cuisine but a good choice of hot & cold] is included but it is not a 5* hotel.

Yes it is on the side of a busy highway but we heard no noise at all what's more the air con was brilliant.
All the staff were very cheery & friendly & we won't hesitate to use a Fairfield again providing we check on the full room facilities.
Cheap, clean & cheerful about sums it up.

Room Tip: Research well some rooms do not have fridges & microwaves.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank antonleics_UK
Kyle V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Antonleics_UK,

A welcome to the Fairfield family is in order, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and discovered the wonderful offerings of our Brand at Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations by accommodating you with a fridge and microwave in the upgraded room. Thank you for the review and recommendation.

We know you have a choice in accommodations and appreciate you choosing us.

Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed May 14, 2013

So I have never experienced service like I did staying here. My cousin and I went on a 2.5 week vacation to just get away, and this was by far the best hotel. They folded our laundry that we had in the corner. I have never seen such service. The rooms were so super clean I couldn't believe my eyes it was amazing. Plus the customer service here is outstanding truly exceptional.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Jonathon L,

Its hearing stories such as yours that reminds us why we, the Team here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday/Tarpon Springs, enjoy what we do on daily basis. I thank you for taking the time to write us a review to share your experience.

We look forward to seeing you next time you find yourself on our area.

Orlando
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Gosh, the hotel is very clean and the staff outstanding! I highly recommend this hotel!
We appreciated the help given by the front desk when we asked questions about local attractions.I didn't hear any traffic noise at all. As far as location, well it isn't by the beach, or withing walking distance of any attractions----but we didn't care. For the price it's a really good deal.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear OrlandoMama,

I truly appreciate your kind words about our establishment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. While we aren't within walking distance of attraction I hope you were able to explore some of the many things are Holiday/Tarpon Springs has to offer.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Stuart, Florida
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I had to rush over to the West Coast of Florida for a funeral and we were lucky enough to find this gem of a hotel. I am very fussy and this hotel met my high expectation. It was clean and very comfortable.
We had a room smack next to the lobby and we loved it. In the morning breakfast was so handy. We could refill our coffee and pop back in the room.
On check in I mentioned the funeral and we were given a discount for a berevement rate. I was very impressed with the desk clerk's professionalism and caring.
We had to travel 5 miles for a decent restaurant. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Room on first floor near lobby was so handy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Alicia J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are sorry to hear of the reason for your visit but are glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. The feedback you have provided here on TripAdvisor is appreciated and we hope you will come see us again. There are a lot of great sites and beaches in the Tarpon Springs area your would likely enjoy. Thank you again for taking the time to write this wonderful review!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holiday
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
VISTA Hotel on Lake Tarpon
VISTA Hotel on Lake Tarpon
#2 of 3 in Palm Harbor
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs? Share your experiences!