“Great Steak”

Kodi's Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Hobe Sound
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=14FF355C44ECD1C2782181A63A82BCFE
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Great Steak”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Everyone ordered the ribeye, and all were cooked to perfection. House salad and rolls were wonderful along with the potato casserole, creamed spinach and the lemon marscapone cake. The atmosphere and service were just so so, but I would definitely go again. Owners not very friendly.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank pickyPatr0n

Stuart, Florida
“Extremely Disappointed”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Have been there several times since they opened but was highly disappointed tonight. The owners wife which is a waitress there was extremely rude and even tried to grab my food and take it away after being served. We were the first customers to be seated as soon as they opened at 5pm and watched as they served at least six other people ahead of us. When we finally were served with out food I made it very clear that I wasn't happy about sitting there 45 minutes after we were seated to be served especially after watching several people get served ahead of us. Her reaction was "What do you want me to do about it? with an attitude.. No I'm sorry or no "Good excuse for anything" Then my sons steak was prepared incorrectly and some of his food was cold. Completely unacceptable considering I was paying $77.00 for myself and a 10 year old for dinner, I will never recommend anyone to Kodi's again.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Kelly1667
New Jersey
“Great steaks”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Really great steaks. Off the beaten path. Waitress was nice & let us enjoy our dinner & sit & drink a bottle of wine without too much interruption. It was the "off season" & the restaurant was half full. Great time. & excellent steaks.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank 981jennw
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Cozy and Good!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ONLY go there for the FISH! EXCELLENT, GREAT FLAVOR! My Husband is a Butcher so we don't eat meat out however anyone who has been with us LOVES the Beef!

• Visited August 2013
Incline Village, Nevada
“Best KC Strip I've ever had.....”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to Stuart for business and my hosts took me to Kodi's for a steak dinner. I'm not a big meat eater, but was raised in Kansas and my family ran a cattle operation so I know something about good beef. This is a small place, with extremely reasonable prices and they delivered one of the best steaks I have ever had. They have a great selection of side dishes as well. It's well worth the effort to check it out and try to avoid high volume dinner times because they don't take reservations and you will have to wait. A great find on the east coast of Florida!!!

• Visited July 2013