“Great steaks”

Kodi's Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Hobe Sound
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=14FF355C44ECD1C2782181A63A82BCFE
New Jersey
“Great steaks”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Really great steaks. Off the beaten path. Waitress was nice & let us enjoy our dinner & sit & drink a bottle of wine without too much interruption. It was the "off season" & the restaurant was half full. Great time. & excellent steaks.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank 981jennw

Hobe Sound, Florida
“Cozy and Good!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ONLY go there for the FISH! EXCELLENT, GREAT FLAVOR! My Husband is a Butcher so we don't eat meat out however anyone who has been with us LOVES the Beef!

• Visited August 2013
Incline Village, Nevada
“Best KC Strip I've ever had.....”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to Stuart for business and my hosts took me to Kodi's for a steak dinner. I'm not a big meat eater, but was raised in Kansas and my family ran a cattle operation so I know something about good beef. This is a small place, with extremely reasonable prices and they delivered one of the best steaks I have ever had. They have a great selection of side dishes as well. It's well worth the effort to check it out and try to avoid high volume dinner times because they don't take reservations and you will have to wait. A great find on the east coast of Florida!!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank KD2122
Clearwater, Florida
“BEST STEAK ON THE TREASURE COAST”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We just ate at Kodi's Steakhouse for the first time after having driven by many times. We always noticed a crowd of nice cars and people waiting for tables. We should have stopped sooner.

Without question, Kodi's has the best steak on the Treasure Coast and the food reminded me of Peter Luger Steak House in Brooklyn where I had dined many times in past years.

I had the filet, medium rare, Pittsburg style, which was done perfectly and when accompanied by creamed spinach and home made fries it was absolute perfection.

My wife had the prime rib, which was cooked exactly as ordered, and even though she has been avoiding red meat, she ate the entire sizeable serving. Our waitress, Emily, was attentive and helpful. She even made me some cocktail sauce for my fries.

Even though we were stuffed, people leaving the restaurant as we entered, told us to be sure and get the homemade peach cobbler for desert. Like everything else, it was amazing.

This was our first visit but definitely not our last!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank IrishRover34996
“Melts in your mouth”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We come here for the beef, period. I get the filet (rare) which cuts like butter and just melts in your mouth. My fiancé gets the ribeye (medium) which has SO much flavor. There is nothing fancy about this place, no pomp and circumstance. The beef is excellent, sides and salads are good. The wine list is adequate and reasonably priced. We've never tried any non beef entrees so we can't comment on those. Bar is tiny but the hostess will bring you drinks to enjoy outside while you wait.

• Visited June 2013