“Beautiful view ”

Latitudes Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitudes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast on the patio it was such a pretty place! Our breakfast was made to perfection, my eggs were light and fluffy, the sausage cooked just as I asked and the coffee was delicious. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Had a wonderful lunch with a spectacular view. Food is great with a great presentation. Top-notch ambiance and fabulous service from Al. Al made sure I was comfortable and was very attentive. Will definitely recommend this to everyone and will be back.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

I absolutely loved this place. We were there for lunch. Park across the street unless you want valet for $5. The restaurant inside is stunning. The soft colors of blues and beiges are a compliment to the seating with many areas in soft sofa seats. You can sit at the bar if you desire. The outside seating is lovely, too--right on the dunes of the Atlantic and it was a beautiful day so we chose outside dining. Our server was very attentive and took good care of us. I ordered the Abaco Conch Fritters, and these were authentic! My husband chose the Lobster Bisque and said it was outstanding. Then my main course was a Jerk Chicken Stack which was delightful. (Next time I'll order this without the roll as it was a high and mighty entree.) Our friend ordered the turkey wrap, a fantastic combination of turkey, bacon, avocado and aioli--just a perfect combination. My Blueberry Iced Tea was constantly being refilled. The whole experience of Latitudes was A++ and I will drive the 30 miles to go there again.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

This place is so nice I don't even want to tell about. ;-) You literally eat ON the beach, the hospitality is perfect the food is the best freshness/value 4 money and the service is impeccable. Dina (from Hungary) made our day. She helped us with the wine choice and the meals and try anything she could to make our experience unforgettable. Thank you so much for your kindness and your professionalism.
This is litteraly the best place to eat in the whole palm beach county

Reviewed March 14, 2017

This was the highlight meal of our trip to Boca and Palm Beach. We had trouble finding parking and were a few minutes late checking in to the crowded restaurant, but a table for two was immediately available. We offered to wait a little longer for a patio table we saw being cleared and got to eat outside on the covered patio overlooking the Atlantic. The view was beyond gorgeous! Even inside, the large windows offer good water views, but ask for outside seating for a delightful experience. We had bagels with the works - cream cheese, avocado, lox, and sun-dried tomato. Excellent bagel. All the food was fresh and delicious. Drinks were refilled promptly. We look forward to returning on our next trip to South Florida.