“Great place for an afternoon luncheon party.”

Latitudes Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitudes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My brother and I wanted to hold a 90th birthday celebration for our mother who lives in Delray Beach. I live in Colorado and my brother in New York so we had to plan the event via the web and by phone. Neither of us had ever been to Latitudes Ocean Grill and we were somewhat anxious about location, décor, food, and the ability/willingness of the staff to do a good job.

As it turned out we had nothing to worry about! The location of the restaurant, right on the ocean, is incredible. Our group of 13 was seated in a corner with full ocean views. The "special" menus we worked out were beautifully presented at each place setting. We had one terrific, dedicated waiter for the entire group who handled everything like a real pro and with great aplomb. (I'm sorry I can't remember his name.) The kitchen timing was perfect. Everyone was delighted with the food which was cooked to request and beautifully presented.

We could not possibly have asked for anything better, and I am a high-strung, extremely picky
customer.

If you are considering hosting a special event be sure to contact Dino, the food and beverage manager, who is a delight to work with.

All-in-all a very good experience. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend it.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is the best Sunday Brunch in the area by far. It not only has wonderful food, but the dining room is located right up against the sand of the beach and presents a wonderful ambiance. The food is fantastic, fresh, well prepared and presented. Great bagels and pastries, an entire table of cold antipasta and salads, various types of eggs to include eggs benedict and an omelet station. They have a cold seafood table with clams, oysters, shrimp, scallop ceviche and tuna to name a few. A pasta station to create your own dish and a carving station with turkey, beef, ham or lamb. Save room for dessert as the dessert table offers about a dozen different and tasty choices.
The food manager is Dino and he can always be seen walking through the restaurant ensuring everything is top notch. The wait staff is very accommodating and friendly.
We have been going there for about 5 years now and we have never been disappointed. We had a birthday party there for about 50 people and it all went seamlessly. We love it!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Were it not for the spectacular ocean view, this seafooder would have succumbed to most all of its local competition long ago. The food is quite average with the catch of the day and other seafood dishes seemingly reheated given dry textures. While reasonably priced, the food is somewhat of a disappointment. Window seating appears to be held for groups of six to eight or one has a friend on staff. Service is a tad slow and all entrees do not arrive at the same moment... If you are staying at the Holiday Inn and don't care to venture out - okay; there are just so many other restaurants nearby that offer better food and service.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I didn't feeling like driving anywhere, so we went to this restaurant located in our hotel. The food is amazing. If you like seafood, there are several options. My husband had the Macadamia Encrusted Grouper and he loved it. I am not a fish eater and there were several items on the menu to suit me. I ordered the pork chops and they were amazing. You can dine indoors or outdoors and the restaurant has a great ocean view. The service is top notch. This is definitely a restaurant that we will visit again next year during our August vacation.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The best service and location you can ask for!! the food is top notch and is worth every penny you spend on it. Staff is excellent and the ambiance is very welcoming. Perfect for all kind of occasions!!