“Go here for breakfast.”

Alice's Parkside Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in High Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Good portion sizes, fast service, friendly waitress.
That's all I should have to say- just go eat here :-)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Although the service was great and the locals obviously love this place, I just wasn't impressed. My grilled chicken was dry and chewy, and the slaw was just horrible. The fries were average - just regular crinkle fries. Perhaps I just ordered the wrong thing, but I did get my ears full of the local gossip.

1  Thank geometryjunkie
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My dad is a regular here and he recently brought me for my first lunch visit. Nothing exciting going on inside like outstanding decor, but holy cow...the food was great! And we got a plateful of food along with Peach Cobbler that was included with the lunch special. Service was great!

1  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The biscuits and gravy are better than Bob Evan's any day. The fried Chicken is like you would have on a Sunday picnic. Great food, good size portion,at an inexpensive price. There is a lot of local color because a lot of the locals are there every day .

1  Thank Nurturinghearts
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The wife & I were looking for a different place to eat & rode into High Springs. Saw Alice's Restaurant with several cars parked outside, so gave it a try. They serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. The prices were very reasonable on their menu for their meals during breakfast. lunch & dinner. I tried the grilled chicken breast with slaw; green beans, corn on the cob & cornbread; the wife tried their hamburger steak with potato salad,green beans & green butter beans; there was plenty of food on each plate. The place isn't anything fancy inside & outside, but seeing several cars parked outside, we figured the food was good & it was. The service was good, too. Seems a lot of local folks were the ones there. Sure worth going there & we plan to go back again.