“Awesome!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in High Springs
Grady House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 High Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Accommodations were lovely, food was gourmet quality and hosts were excellent.
The inn was convenient to many nearby parks with natural springs. There was a good restaurant a short walk away and a fun antique shop nearby.

Room Tip: All rooms were beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Palmer46

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Highly recommended! We loved our stay at Grady House and look forward to going back again. The hospitality, cleanliness, location, room and food were all excellent! Lucie & Paul all wonderful people and we can't wait to go back later this year!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vnessbel
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Who knew an attorney couple would be such gracious host, let alone be interested in owning a bed and breakfast? Even in Lucy's absence Paul served to make our stay a wonderful experience. Paul and his assistant were gracious and accommodating. Even making sure we were severed her exquisite breakfast early as my wife had class at UF that morning a 30 min drive from the inn. The place was immaculate an true to its historical origins. The gardens are ample and beautiful. The rooms tastefully decorated and comfortable with every convenience of home. I have to say I have never had an innkeeper tell me to do as I would as if I were at home. We will definitely be back especially to meet Lucy and the pups!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Georgieiv
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Grady House was an incredible retreat from our overly busy schedules. We stayed in Skeets Cottage for a weekend getaway with friends. This is a perfect setup if you want the benefits and ambiance of a quaint B & B and the privacy of your own space, beds are very comfortable, and while there is only one bath on the first floor, it's an inconvenience you can live with. Lucy (the worker) and Paul (the socialite) are ready to attend to every detail to help make your stay what you want. You will find them available, but not intrusive, they can help in whatever adventure you're looking for, from where to eat (do not miss the Great Outdoors Restaurant) to antiquing or local shopping. The breakfast is simply out of this world, Lucy will amaze you with her culinary talents. And don't forget to ask Paul about his friend Cletus Johnson! Just waiting for a reason to make a return visit.

Room Tip: Both bedrooms in Skeets cottage are on the highway side, we did not find the traffic noise to be an...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Russ914
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stay one night in Grady House in February and we got so lovely service there. It is the best B&B I have been. The house gave me very good picture from southern historical style. Our breakfast was excellent. We just arrived to that B&B when our GPS told us that it was close our route. So we were lucky that they had vacancies.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank KaijaTanja
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I have stayed in many B&B's and this one is definitely one of the best! The owners were kind, helpful and welcoming. The breakfast was by far the best breakfast we have ever had at any B&B !! It started with fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries, pineapple) and homemade muffins (a sweet cinnamon muffin and a egg sausage muffin), then we were brought this delicious raspberry cheesecake french toast thing that was the yummiest french toast I have ever had! The coffee was fresh from the french press. The dining room is elegant yet casual and homey. My husband was not feeling well, so did not accompany me down to breakfast. The owner, without me even asking, prepared a tray of all the breakfast items for me to bring up to him. Outstanding ! I cannot say enough about this wonderful B&B. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank cindylouR
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We just returned from a weekend at the Grady House. We have been to many B&B's and this is by far our favorite. It is beautiful, and very welcoming. The owners are delightful. The breakfasts are fantastic, not heavy, but excellent! We stayed in the Navy Room and it was very comfortable. We will certainly be back, and soon hopefully.

The time the meal was served worked very well with our schedule, 9:00 a.m. was perfect, no rushing in the morning. We have stayed at some where the meal was served at 8, that makes for no relaxing sleeping in.

We were not quite sure of the location of this B&B, and to our amazement it was about 15 mins from Tioga.

It is a very safe area, and we walked, two nights in a row, to the Great Outdoors Restaurant, which is 4 easy blocks away. That was fun place to go also!

Book your stay at Grady House and you will not be disappointed.

Mary and Tom Kehoe

Room Tip: The only tip I could have is some rooms have hand held showers and some showers. The Navy Room has...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 3 in High Springs
Sweetwater Branch Inn
Sweetwater Branch Inn
#3 of 5 in Gainesville

Been to Grady House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!