“One of the best Cuban bakeries in Hialeah”
Review of Vicky Bakery VI

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vicky Bakery VI
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Hialeah
Hennef, Germany
“One of the best Cuban bakeries in Hialeah”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife grew up in Hialeah and I have been buying at the local bakeries since we met. My mother-in-law recommended we try Vicky Bakery which has been around since 1972. So we did! Excellent. When we arrived there was already a line of 5 or 6 people waiting although there were at least 4 persons working behind the counter. It seemed like a good sign. We bought an assortment of pastries: guava, guava and cheese, cheese, coconut, and meat. I also bought one of my favorites: an eclair shaped pastry filled with vanilla pudding and covered in a hard candied sugar that looks like honey. All of the pastries were fresh and tasty.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Michael K

Miami, Florida
“Vicki's Bakery.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Here you can order whatever you want: empanadas, cakes, eclairs, mozzarella sticks, you name it. you order it, they make it. a good place to buy a birthday cake.

Visited September 2012
Titusville, Florida, United States
“Great Pasteries, beautiful bakery!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love this place! Just brought back all sorts of goodies to freeze...love their guava pasteries, flan, and all sorts of things, place is clean and huge! Their coconut pateries are good too! Check it out, prices are great!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kathleen B
“Good barkery”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Really good barkery is worthed to eat there..and the prices are very good i recomended..they sell every type of pastries and you will like it

Coral Gables
“Great Cuban pastry, cakes, hot croissant sandwiches”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is one of those places where once you try it, the food is so great and the people are so friendly that you will go back again and again and again. I'm an "anglo" in Hialeah, and a lot of the time I have to point to what I want to try because I don't know the names of all the pastelitos in Spanish, but you can't go wrong. Try the ham and cheese croissant sandwiches -- "a la plancha" means grill it, put it in the sandwich press, and out comes this flat, sweet ham and swiss snack that will definitely spoil your appetite.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Vicky Bakery VI? Share your experiences!