“Great Stay”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Reviewed November 18, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,744)

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

First time in the hotel and it was a surprise. Looks like a regular one but the service change your main. All was VIP service, an the best is front desk. Dont forget to ask for Tony. He is in charge of front desk and he knows how to do. Thanks . Mrs and mr smith. Chicago

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that Tony was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent visit. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I arrived at 1:00pm and the front desk lady told me that I have to wait 45 minutes for the computer to finish doing the audit, I told her that I have to give medication to my dauhter and she told me that I have to wait. so, I started injecting my daughter at the lobby and she inmediately reset the computer and checked me in.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of service you experienced with our agent at the front desk. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and I apologies that we failed way below our standards. Please know that your fee34dback is important and we value our guests comments. I will follow up and investigate this further and ensure that our best practices are in place.

respectfully,

Reviewed November 15, 2013

First at all, i want to mention the special treatment i got from Ivette and Maria in the restaurant such outstanding employees, they made my day every time i went to have breakfast, i was happy to see them, and they were too. Thanks a lot to them. They deserve a rise!!
Belquis and Daisy in Housekeeping, Ivonne too, hard worker, always smiling. Ricky and Ralph in front desk, Fanny and Isabel, and the last but the least the Wonderful Tony and Francesca, i had such unforgettable time in Ramada Inn, but most of that because of its employees, they made me feel like VIP. For sure i will come back to this Hotel.
Only thing they need to improve is security in the pool, always strange people that were not hotel guests were coming to take sunbath or to swim, specially in the weekends, when they had pick nicks and coolers with beers, screaming each other in spanish. Nobody controls this, and many times made me feel uncomfortable and insecure to go to the pool.
PLease take a look at my pic dear Hotel Management!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that our team at the restaurant was able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. I will celebrate your feedback with the team.

Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Respectfully,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Staff was nice. Maria was amazing with making things happen. Love the red color on the wall behind the front desk. Breakfast was yummy. Staff friendly and kind. The rooms were clean. Slept well as the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Maria was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent stay at the Ramada. We pride ourselves on delivering EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both shifts of the front desk personnel deserved an +A. The rooms are ok, but they are clean. The breakfast price was great, but the food was awful and the attitudes of the waitresses kind of matched. The food was actually precooked and brought out to you as if it was fresh. Yet, I think that it was fresh from the microwave and the food was still not warm enough. There were 3 waitresses, the short one with the long dark hair appears to have kind of a funky attitude. I don't believe that the other 2 weren't bad people, just nonchalant and very none attentive. Getting salt was a challenge and it felt like I was bothering the taller Hispanic lady in my interruption of her conversation with another Hispanic couple that walked in 10-15 minutes after we sat down. In fact, she provided more service to them in a few minutes than what she provided for us in the 30 minutes that we were there. Lastly, before I left, I wrote a simply non-confrontation remark on the back of the receipt in regards to my displeasure in the food and the poor service, since no supervisor appeared to be present. I am normally a pretty generous tipper, but this one would not have made any since. My family and I left the dining room, but I had to return due to us leaving an item at the table. This very same waitress made it her business to sarcastically thank me for my comment. My company will be having a function in there area in December of 2013 whereas I will be taking 35 of my personnel. I know where will not be staying or eating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I have send you a private email to learn more about the inconveniences that you experienced in the restaurant during your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that our Front Office team was "A+" and that your room was very clean.

Please except my apologies for the lack of service during breakfast and please know that we value our guests feedback.

Respectfully,

Armando

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
4 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!