Ramada by Wyndham Hialeah/Miami Airport North
$98
$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$85
$81
$81
$67
SleepInn
$94
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$87
$82
$118
$64
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$65
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$99
  • Pool
1,747 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hialeah/Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both shifts of the front desk personnel deserved an +A. The rooms are ok, but they are clean. The breakfast price was great, but the food was awful and the attitudes of the waitresses kind of matched. The food was actually precooked and brought out to you as if it was fresh. Yet, I think that it was fresh from the microwave and the food was still not warm enough. There were 3 waitresses, the short one with the long dark hair appears to have kind of a funky attitude. I don't believe that the other 2 weren't bad people, just nonchalant and very none attentive. Getting salt was a challenge and it felt like I was bothering the taller Hispanic lady in my interruption of her conversation with another Hispanic couple that walked in 10-15 minutes after we sat down. In fact, she provided more service to them in a few minutes than what she provided for us in the 30 minutes that we were there. Lastly, before I left, I wrote a simply non-confrontation remark on the back of the receipt in regards to my displeasure in the food and the poor service, since no supervisor appeared to be present. I am normally a pretty generous tipper, but this one would not have made any since. My family and I left the dining room, but I had to return due to us leaving an item at the table. This very same waitress made it her business to sarcastically thank me for my comment. My company will be having a function in there area in December of 2013 whereas I will be taking 35 of my personnel. I know where will not be staying or eating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I have send you a private email to learn more about the inconveniences that you experienced in the restaurant during your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that our Front Office team was "A+" and that your room was very clean.

Please except my apologies for the lack of service during breakfast and please know that we value our guests feedback.

Respectfully,