“Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport Survey”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Fort George G Meade
“Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport Survey”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both shifts of the front desk personnel deserved an +A. The rooms are ok, but they are clean. The breakfast price was great, but the food was awful and the attitudes of the waitresses kind of matched. The food was actually precooked and brought out to you as if it was fresh. Yet, I think that it was fresh from the microwave and the food was still not warm enough. There were 3 waitresses, the short one with the long dark hair appears to have kind of a funky attitude. I don't believe that the other 2 weren't bad people, just nonchalant and very none attentive. Getting salt was a challenge and it felt like I was bothering the taller Hispanic lady in my interruption of her conversation with another Hispanic couple that walked in 10-15 minutes after we sat down. In fact, she provided more service to them in a few minutes than what she provided for us in the 30 minutes that we were there. Lastly, before I left, I wrote a simply non-confrontation remark on the back of the receipt in regards to my displeasure in the food and the poor service, since no supervisor appeared to be present. I am normally a pretty generous tipper, but this one would not have made any since. My family and I left the dining room, but I had to return due to us leaving an item at the table. This very same waitress made it her business to sarcastically thank me for my comment. My company will be having a function in there area in December of 2013 whereas I will be taking 35 of my personnel. I know where will not be staying or eating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I have send you a private email to learn more about the inconveniences that you experienced in the restaurant during your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that our Front Office team was "A+" and that your room was very clean.

Please except my apologies for the lack of service during breakfast and please know that we value our guests feedback.

Respectfully,

Armando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Mexico City
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The first thing you think when you book an "airport hotel" is: ok, in five minutes I will be taking a shower and resting in a comfortable bed.
This hotel has a main issue: is located around 30 min from the airport.

I also was unlucky because i had to wait the shuttle for 45 minutes. And when the shuttle was leaving the airport, the driver came back to pick up another passenger.
Finally, it took me 1h 30 min to get to my room.

The rest of the stay was fine. The rooms are ok and the pool is perfect.

Just think twice if you are gonna wait so long to get an "aiport hotel"

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with Trip Advisor. I apologies that our shuttle service didn't meet your expectations and the inconvenience you experienced getting to the hotel. I will meet with the transportation team and share your feedback with them. Please know that your comments are important to us and we value our guests feedback.

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#36 of 122 in Miami
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!