We stayed here for three nights, after being here before twice, knowing it is close to the airport. Not bad if you just came from Europe around midnight!
The staff was friendly, gave us a room at second floor and helped us when needed. Parking is now without a yellow permit and was still able at that time, despite a full hotel. Funny enough, they only had smoking rooms, despite our booking. Luckily, some person never showed that evening and they gave us a non smoking room for three nights.
The room itself was okay, but it looked like they painted over the mold here and there. Call that an upgrade! We used a discount voucher by email, giving 20 dollars back per night, but not when the hotel is full and then you pay the full 95 dollars per full night! A bit weird in my opinion. A deal is a deal, right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North