1 night stay before setting off to airport, check in was busy as we arrived at exactly the same time as many others, it was handled quickly and easily by the guy on the desk who was polite and humorous ( he had to be with that haircut! ;-) .)info about getting to the airport was accurate, check out in morning was quick, there is a mall across the street, the first restaurant you get to was packed, ( chilli to go) with people waiting as well, but 100 yards past it there was a very nice steak house, LA rancha ( or similar), the mall like the hotel was your typical mall clean and tidy and also busy, in the opposite direction there was a Target, there was a pool as well which I never noticed when booking, there is a happy hour in the bar 5-7, and a restaurant if you didn't want to cross the street to the mall, ATM's nearby also, seemed to have 2 shuttle buses on the go, no problems here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North