New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“I truly like the location of the hotel as it is within...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
Nassau, Bahamas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have always stayed at the Ramada hotel and I've always enjoyed my stay. This time was no exception, how ever I traveled alone and did not like the fact that I was assigned a room that was next to the stairs and that was basically the last room on the floor. I would have liked to have had a room on the ground floor in the front of the house seeing that I was traveling alone, I would have felt more safe. I stayed in the second building on the forth floor and often had to travel from one building to the next to get to my room. although this was a down side the staff was GREAT!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to read that you had a nice time at the Ramada during your recent stay.

Diego Martin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Ramada is quite clean, comfortable and convenient with easy access to a wide variety of stores and eating places by public transport, on foot or better yet if you are driving. Shuttle service is available to and from the airport and some shopping areas. Double check your bills when you shop at Walmart. They tend to double charge you for items sometimes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your review on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear that you found our facility to be clean and our rooms comfortable. I will share your review with the team.

Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Heerhugowaard
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This Ramada hotel is a very good example of how friendly staff can make all the difference during your stay. The rooms are OK, nothing special but the guys at the front desk are super nice and helpful. During our stay in Miami we flew to Mexico for a couple of days for a wedding. We could leave our rental car in the parking lot free of charge. The free shuttle took us to the airport - and back on our return. We could leave our extra luggage in their storage room for a small fee.
The safe in our room did not work but the problem was solved within 20 minutes.
Only criticism : No free breakfast as the restaurant has a different owner than the hotel. And the wifi is free, but not super.
There is a big mall on the other side of the road, restaurants are close and TJ Maxx and Walmart nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the side not bordering on the Palmetto Expressway (noise)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I'm very pleased to hear that that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our team was very friendly. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent serve to each and every guest we serve.

UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This "airport" hotel is actually a $30 taxi ride from MIA, about as far away as Miami Beach but in the opposite direction. There is a free shuttle bus but after waiting 30 minutes we gave up and hailed a cab.

The hotel looked like it had seen better days and the decor was dated. The bedroom itself wasn't too bad. The room was pretty big and fairly well laid out (although the first power socket I tried didn't work).

We had a meal in the restaurant and regreted it. There was very little choice. The first meal I ordered was not available, but I wasn't told until after I had received my starter! And when we looked around theledges next to the window were filthy and obviously hadn't been cleaned in a long time.

We skipped a swim in the pool. It looks nice on the web site but do you really want to swim beside the car park with the freeway passing by 50 yards away?

This is the hotel that Ramada forgot. Unfortunately it will take me a while for the memory to fade.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. I apologies that we were not able to make your stay EXCELLENT. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I will share this with our operation team.

Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Miami West - Hialeah Gardens
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#30 of 121 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,338 reviews
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!