I have always stayed at the Ramada hotel and I've always enjoyed my stay. This time was no exception, how ever I traveled alone and did not like the fact that I was assigned a room that was next to the stairs and that was basically the last room on the floor. I would have liked to have had a room on the ground floor in the front of the house seeing that I was traveling alone, I would have felt more safe. I stayed in the second building on the forth floor and often had to travel from one building to the next to get to my room. although this was a down side the staff was GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North