“Value & Location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Booked this hotel after a long flight from the UK, as we wanted something local before we continued our trip on the keys. We decided to have something to eat, the barmaid was raving about the pizza.......which clearly had been frozen, greasy mess. Everything aprt from the steak was frozen reheated rubbish.
Hotel is no more than a two star dirty rooms, with Air conditioning sounding like a jump jet. Very poor value for money. Staff pleasant enough.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank SSpolitician1941
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your review with trip Advisor. I apologizes that your pizza was not up to your standards and I will address this with our chef. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I have asked our engineer to check the AC in your room to avoid this issue again.

Thank you for your business.

Respectfully,

Armando
Shawnigan Lake, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

After having made reservations (and paying) about 6 weeks before arriving, I did not expect to arrive at the hotel and be told that there were no rooms. It was the middle of the night and we had no place that we could go.

We were left with no option other than to sleep in the lobby of the hotel. That is certainly not what I expected after thinking that I was going to be staying at a reputable hotel.

We were one of about 6 different groups that faced the same situation.

Fortunately (?) we were finally given a room about 2:30am. The draw back, is that the room had not been cleaned from the previous guests.

When we left in the morning, there were still some people in the lobby that had had to spend the whole night there.

I do have to say that I will certainly share my experience about this hotel with anybody that I know that will be traveling in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Dear Guest

I apologize that you had to wait until 230 am to get into your room. I understand how frustrating this must of been. I will reach out to you privately to learn more of what went wrong with your reservation. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I will make sure to review this with the operation team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review with Trip Advisor.

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Miami West - Hialeah Gardens
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#30 of 121 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,336 reviews
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!