New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
FORTUNE
“Good Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Ramada Inn 3 nights before a cruise and 1 night post cruise. Although it is an older hotel, lobby was attractive, room and bathroom clean, bed comfortable. Courteous service at front desk plus airport shuttle prompt; also free shuttle to cruise port. We ate breakfast at dining room in hotel. Overall, we were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Leah W

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your review with Tripadvisor. I'm very pleased to read that your room was very clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
ORLANDO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I keep going back as the rooms are clean, the staff is always helpful and the amenities are perfect. Located close to the airport with a free shuttle. Although i am traveling here for business, they have a new pool and pool deck. Free WIFI. I will be back!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear David M

I'm pleased to read that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your positive comments with tripadvisor.

Warm regards,

Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The hotel shuttle runs once an hour and the last one it at 11PM. We were told that the shuttle would be outside of terminal D at 10.20. We were outside by 10:15 PM. My husband and I waited for over an hour for the shuttle. I called back to the hotel and I got 3 different answered about the shuttle. Upon check in a lady in front of us had asked for a low floor as she did not like using elevators, the front desk clerk told her she was lucky she did not put her in the back building. My husband offered to walk the lady to her room. We were the given a room located in the back building. The room smelled horrible, there was garbage on the patio door, there was about an inch of dust on the light fixtures in the bathroom and the curtains look like they had not been washed in years. The door looked as if it had been kicked in a few times with the scrapes and marks in it. The hotel has been party renovated with new tubs, tile and flat screen TV. Thank God we only had to be there for 5 hours. I would have been better off sleeping in the airport. I will never stay at another Ramada property again.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Shona D
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your comments with tripadvisor. I'm very disappointed in reading your review on how our customer service and hospitality was not up to standards. I have reached out to you privately to gather more details about your room and overall experience.

Please know that our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we service. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Miami West - Hialeah Gardens
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#30 of 121 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,336 reviews
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!