“Very Convenient Location and Greatly Improved”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I recently stayed one night at this Ramada and I was very impressed with the improvements around this property. It once had a fairly negative reputation but after their major renovations it’s a much better property today. I arrived around 11am a Sunday morning which was four hours before check-in. I was able to leave my bags in the luggage room and then I took the bus and went on to do some shopping at a few nearby stores. I returned in the afternoon just after 3pm and checked in then. I had a room on the 3rd floor which was fairly clean. The bathroom needed a bit more cleaning in my opinion. The bathtub also showed signs of wear and tear. Otherwise, the room was good.

This hotel provides a very prompt and efficient shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport and also to Walmart and BJs for those needing to do some shopping. My only two complaints would be that I asked for a room with good WiFi connectivity and I didn’t get this. The connection I got was intermittent at best from my room. I eventually got fed up and went downstairs and sat in the lobby to get a better connection. Secondly, when I arrived in Miami, I called the hotel six times in ten minutes before anyone answered the phone. This is not the standard a hotel brand such as Ramada should be happy with. I personally think that better can be done.

Would I stay there again? Probably…but there are other options nearby worth considering.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the front desk if you will need WiFi.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank BGIWorldTraveller
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your feedback with tripadvisor. I'm pleased to read that enjoyed your stayed with us and mostly thank you for your feedback. Please know that your comments are important to us and I will utilize your feedback to continue to improve our services.

Warm regards,

Armando

Write a ReviewReviews (1,745)

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were in town to visit my husband's aunt at the hospital, so we didn't stayed much at the hotel except for shower and sleep.. but we were happy with the hotel, it was safe, clean and comfortable for our needs.. we didn't used their restaurant, nor the pool but for what I saw from my room it was well taken care.

The only problem we had was with the key cards demagnetizing because we put them close to our phones.. but they quickly fixed them without any troubles.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I'm pleased to read that you had an excellent stay with us and that our staff was "friendly & helpful". Please know that your feedback is important to us.

Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed here because it was suppose to be closer to the airport, with the quality of here I would of stayed by the beach and just drove further. They had banging all night going on out side, the bathroom had a leak that you could hear as well. They were not the cleanest, I didnt even have towels in my room. they were brought up 4 hours after I checked in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your feedback with tripadvisor. I'm very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your room and the location of the hotel. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I will review your comments with the operation team. I will make sure that we fix all the issues in the room that you stayed in to ensure that the next guest will not have the same issues. our goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good stay at the ramada in Miami. Staff super friendly and the most notable of all was Tony, the man who is in charge at front desk every morning. It is a hotel to recommend. See you next time.... Richard W.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear guest

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Tony for a job well done. Our goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2013

2/28/13 Smoky, tired room, uncomfortable bed, poor ventilation. Noisy.
We arrived late and were happy to leave early since we didn't want to spend any more time in the room.
Really needs an upgrade if it is going to be considered "Ramada" quality.

• Stayed: February 2013
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear guest

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your feedback with tripadvisor. Please know that your comments are important to us and we will utilize your feedback to improve our services.

Please except apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed two nights & one night before and after a cruise. Had a very nice room. Very clean. I really liked the free shuttle service. No complaints there. David in the office was just great. I e-mailed him a lot, asking questions. He always gave a prompt reply. Many thanks David. Tony on the front desk & everyone there were all nice & helpful. Salvador in the bar. He is a delight. I visited all three nights. Within walking distance to a mall & plenty of restaurants if you didn't want to eat at the hotel. I wasn't impressed with the food at the restaurant but maybe I just picked the wrong thing. I difinitely will stay there on my next visit to the Miami area. Many thanks to everyone.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second & third floor in the main building. Close to the elevator. Both rooms w...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your positive comments with tripadvisor. I'm pleased to read that you had a "Wonderful Stay" during your recent visit. Our goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami International Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!