Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
$74
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
1,747 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We reserve a room with poolview and balcony, There was NO poolview and NO balcony.
I carried my own bathing soap I wash my self in the morning we go out when we came back I couldn't find it. I think the housekeeping throw it away.

The bathtube was stuck when we take a shower the water don't flow away rapidly we stood with our anckles in the water

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your comments with Tripadvisor. I was pleased to see that you rated us very high in regards to the service that the team provided during your stay. I have reached out to you privately to get the room number in order for us to correct the issue with the bathroom.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The recently renovated Ramada Miami Airport is a noce place to stay if you visit Miami. The staff is friendly, the location is pretty good, next to a major highway "Palmetto Expressway" that will give you easy access to the 95 expressway or to the Florida Turnpike...

Excellent Hotel for shopping, they even take you to Walmart or to Westland Mall which is across the street...

Rooms are very clean and for the price is worth it to stay there!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your comments with tripadvisor. Our goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This hotel is definitely north of the airport- a solid 15-20 min drive. So the location isn't great, but the property is nice and value is good. The beds were comfortable and the rooms overall were quite nice. The property could use a little touching up- the elevator is extremely loud and slow and some of the bathroom fixtures need to be replaced. The staff were friendly and they give you a feedback card with your room key. My email was answered within 24 hours, so they do care about making customers happy. The restaurant in the hotel was mediocre and understaffed when I went- the server was nice, but she was basically handling the entire place herself and this arrangement did not lead to quick service. Overall a solid bet, and a great option if you need to get to the airport- I took the 6am bus (first of the day) and the driver was friendly and helpful and we had no trouble getting to the right place on time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to submit your review with tripadvisor. I was pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay. I appreciate your feedback and please know that i will review your comments with our F&B Manager.

Our ultimate goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Beware, the staff and management here have no problem giving away your room that you've booked and paid for weeks in advance. I booked a 2 night stay at this hotel for a friends wedding in Miami. I called early on the day of our reservation to inform the staff that we would not be arriving until 2 a.m. At which time I was told there would be no problem with our late arrival and that it would be noted on our reservation. However, upon arriving to the hotel after a 5 hour drive, we were informed hat despite our reservation and my conversation earlier in the day, that they had no more rooms available and that we would not be staying there. The front desk agent and manager on duty were dismissive, rude, and unapologetic only suggested we try the Holiday Inn down the road. I left the hotel in tears, knowing that we were in Miami during the holidays, and that it would not find another place to stay. But left with no other choice, we drove for hours checking every hotel on our way until we finally we found a room in West Palm Beach. We had just enough time to take a nap, shower and make our way back to Miami for the wedding, which we had to leave early to drive 5 hours back home since we still had no place to stay for the night. Getting our money back for the room we never even saw was nearly impossible, and that issue was finally resolved by my credit card company..no help from ramada. I have never been so disgusted and disappointed with customer service, and if the staff here is any reflection of the quality of the hotel, I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to stay here. There are plenty of other hotels in the Miami airport area with friendly helpful staff. Believe me, thanks to this experience I've personally visited all of them. Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest

I'm disturb to hear what you experienced with your reservation last December and please know that I will fully investigate where the breakdown in communication occurred. I have reached out to you privately to get all the details on your reservation. This will help me in my investigation and learn on how to prevent this from happening again. Please except my apologies as I know that your experience was not pleasant. We pride ourself on delivering EXCELLENT service and I assure you that we will implement procedures to avoid this in the future.

Respectfully,