“Excellent Hotel, Good Location”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hialeah
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Good location, Good service. Front desk service by Tony was great. Rooms a clean, great room maid service.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
armando h, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Indra

Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognized Tony and as well as our housekeeping team. Our guests do love our location and easy access to all the nearby malls and stores. Not to mentioned the FREE transportation. Our team members goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we have contact with.

Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
HIALEAH
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great value for money. The room was comfortable - linens and towels were clean -however, the room needs to be vacuum - the carpet was dusty. The staff was warm, very helpful made you feel as family and you were at home, especially, Mario and Alberto. My family and I felt safe. The location was great for shopping, quick dinning and a short distance from major attractions. Excellent shuttle service - keep it up - Mario. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write this review. Please know that your feedback is valuable and extremely important to us. I'm please to see that Mario provided EXCELLENT service to you and your family and that you enjoyed the amenities that the hotel offers. I apologize that your room was not vacuumed properly and will review this with the team.

From all of us here at the Ramada we want to thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

i would like for you all to look at when the cruise ship go out to sale , to she if the hotel bus could put up the people and bring them back to the hotel to stay. so please look in to this place thank you.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My trip was ordinary to an ordinary hotel that was in the process of being remodel, until I met Angel Pineiro. He exceeded my expectations of a average hotel stay. I watched how helpful he was to everyone he met. He gave directions, watched our vehicles, helped with our keys and opened doors in the most friendly way. Words can not express how he made an ordinary visit into a delightful experience. I have been to over fifteen hotel over the last 2 months and I have not met a more welcoming employee. People have the power to change a situation, if only hotels would realize that having a good staff is just as important as the look of their hotel lobby.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Lisa

Thank you for recognizing Angel for delivering EXCELLENT customer service during your recent stay. Angel does an EXCELLENT job and he's definitely an asset to our team. I will pass this on to him and thank him again for his contributions.

Thank you for your business and hope to see you again,

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The location was excellent. We had a good night rest to keep on shopping. Too bad for the crying kid next door. Hope the elevator won't be so cranky next time. It was our second stay in the hotel so we defenitely would recommend it.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My suite was lovely. I loved the kingbed, microwave, refrigerator and furnishings in the room. I also appreciated clean towels and bath essentials such as shampoo, conditioner, facial soap, bath soap and a shower cap which were provided. My stay, this year was only overnight. However, in the near future, I will definately be back for a longer visit. I appreciaed the convenience of the surrounding shopping and dining areas.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BEVERLEY L
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I feel as if I am At home, having stayed here so many times. All the familiar places, Walmart, Westfield mall, Kmart , best buy , etc. great drivers ferried me to the airport. And I had a great nice sleep when all was said and done. Would like a pay phone in the corridors though.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#39 of 125 in Miami
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!