About five years ago, when we first stayed at Ramada the service was excellent. However, our this time the service was horrible. The desk attendants was pretty much was bias. If you did not speak spanish, you received secondary service. There was very little help when asked.
Furthermore, the room itself was disgusting. There were roach eggs in the comforters. Roaches were crawling on the walls. One day there were no bathing towels. The carpet was gross. I loved walking barefoot, however, when I did my feet were black as if I was walking out side.
The only good feature was the conceige driver. He was very professional. Other than that I would not suggest this hotel to any one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North