“Very nice”

Ranked #3 of 345 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Mexican
“Very nice”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here on a Sunday about 2 weeks ago. Very good service. The salsa is amazing. 100% natural. I had the pina azteca. It was okay. I didnt like the taste of the sauce too much. It had an aftertaste. My family had tacos and burritos and such. Pretty good. The margaritas are pretty cheap and strong. The decor and atmosphere is nice. Parking was a pain though so we parked across at the shopping center and walked over. Prices are average.

“Delicious Fajitas, great service, fun atmosphere & reasonably priced”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This place never disappoints. We started coming here after the Mexican restaurant close to our house changed management and the quality of food declined. Cancun has great service. The place was packed. However as soon as we sat down we were served warm chips and delicious salsa. 30 seconds later the waiter came to take our drink orders. We ordered the steak fajita for 2. It's a generous portion of skirt steak, onions and bell peppers. It also comes with rice, refried beans, sour cream, tomato and guacamole. Not many places left like this one.

• Visited September 2013
“Any other Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I feel a repeat with a lot of Mexican resturants this is one of them. I am not sure HOW authentic it really is . I had garlic shrimp with rice and avocado salad and I found it very good but average. If you are looking for an average experience go here but if you want something memorable then no. :(

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Delicious Mexican food in the heart of Miami Lakes”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I go to this place at least 3 times a month! So GOOOD! My favorite is the Carnitas with corn tortillas (I think they are made in house!). I wish they bottled their SALSA.... so yummy!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“All you can eat tacos.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The last time I ate at Cancun Mexican Grill was approximately 2 years ago. My most recent visit was April 4th Thursday and I was surprised when I saw that they had all you can eat tacos on Tuesday and Thursday. We arrived at 5:30 p.m. and just in time for happy hour. Our table server was excellent and very helpful. We began with the 2-for-1 margaritas and the usual salsa, tortilla chips and homemade guacamole when he suggested the all you can eat tacos. They serve eight types of tacos that were delicious and were eaten with an order of refried beans with melted cheese on top. The service was good enough that our server would stop by very frequently to ask us if we needed more tacos and more guacamole, as well as more margaritas. We ordered dessert that were OK and not necessarily spectacular. The ambiance and atmosphere was very good as they had a live singer dressed in traditional costume and belting out traditional Mexican songs. We experienced a very good meal at a low and affordable $25 per person. We all decided we would frequent Cancun Mexican Grill more often on Thursdays.

• Visited April 2013