“Puerto Rican food at its best”

El Rinconcito De Santa Barbara
Ranked #1 of 344 Restaurants in Hialeah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
USA
“Puerto Rican food at its best”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is the only place I go whenever I miss my puertorrican food. Great service. Low prices. The skirt steak is my favorite dish.

• Visited April 2014

Miami
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast and service was good and fast. I called at 11am asking until what time was breakfast and it was until 11:30 and i really enjoy with my husband and daughter. It was first time for breakfast but i did order to go before for dinner and they serve good for the price, i recommend this place and also try the coquito is a puerto Rican drink made it right there.

Miami
“AMAZING food!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! It is the perfect combination of Cuban and Puerto Rican cuisine. The food is delicious and the portions are enormous. Must try the sorullitos.

Orlando, Florida
“Que Rico!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

My family is Puerto Rican, and my mom is the Best cook, so we have ridiculously high standards and usually find the local Latin eateries to be disappointing and bland. This place, however, is EXCELLENT! The best Puerto Rican restaurant I've ever been to, El Rinconcito delivers delicious mofongo, roasted meats, black beans, and appetizers like a spicy morcilla, golden sorullos, and the Best pionono around. We will DEFINITELY come back. Only one downside: don't order the sangria. It's watered down a lot. Other than that, everything from the food to service is wonderful!

Miami, Florida
“Authentic Puerto Rican Flavor”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We ordered our Christmas Eve dinner from this place and it was just like we had made it at home. The flavors of the pork and the sides dishes were amazing even on Christmas Day!

Visited December 2013