“Still great after decades”

Hitching Post Barbecue Ranch
Ranked #213 of 353 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Always an excellent meal at a very reasonable price. Their BBQ offerings and servings have been the same for decades.It's nice to be welcomed back and have your waitress remember your menu preferences. I do strictly take-out for my convenience but I watch how well they take care of the eat-in customers while I wait for my order.

1  Thank Lrothfl

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have visited this place since 1974. The last time I visited I did not like the food. The place is in need of a spruce up, but their prices have been kept reasonable.

2  Thank yumuri806
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 18, 2007

best bbq

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Hitching Post Barbecue Ranch? Share your experiences!