“The most disgusting Chinese buffet on the planet.”
Review of China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #142 of 346 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Chinese
denver, co
“The most disgusting Chinese buffet on the planet.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place should be shut down by the health inspectors. Flies everywhere! The hot food was cold, the cold food was cold. No flavor, old tasting food. Never have I had such a gross and terrible experience. We stopped to eat, late in the afternoon as we had a zillion errands and ended up here. At first, didn't look so bad. But the more I tried, the more I tasted, I was disgusted. Manager didn't care, and didn't do anything to fix the situation. Four people in our party and not one was satisfied. Not sure WHY we stayed. I kept trying other things, hoping something was hot and better tasting..... so if you want to pay $9.00 for good ice cream, its worth it. But if you expect ANY good food here, don't even waste your time.... terrible service, terrible attitude of manager, disgusting cold food. You don't even get what you pay for!

• Visited June 2013

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Two notches down - hope this is not a trend.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Visited China Buffet last Saturday and did not come out with the same overall satisfaction I used to get. Some chicken drums were uncooked. I grabbed a slice of baked salmon and it was too dry and the taste wasn’t right either; I understand the latter is very subjective. I heard another customer complaint about the roast-beef being too dry. The service was not up to the par either; waiters and waitresses seemed distracted and in most cases were not paying attention to the customers' tables. I really hope this was a bad day for the restaurant which otherwise has been a good place to eat.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Javier L
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Consistently good and fresh Chinese-type food”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

For several years wife and I have visited China Buffet in Hialeah; alone or with friends. This place is crowed most of the time; especially on weekend. Food rotates often so the food one eats is always fresh. This is not a fancy place to eat; it is just a place to have reasonable priced good food. They also have a modest sushi section, salad bar and ice cream station.

• Visited October 2012