“The Real Thing!!”

Mack's Fish Camp - Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Hialeah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Everglades Airboat Tours, Private Airboat Tours, Thrill Rides, Bass Fishing, Guide Service, Cabins, Alligator, Wildlife, 5 Generation Gladesmen Family Business in the Everglades.
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! When in South Florida this is the thing to do! Experience the Florida Everglades first hand with people that have grown up through generations of South Florida Everglades . An experience I will never forget! There is nothing like cruising through the beauty of the Everglades on an authentic Airboat. It's like going back in time! Thanks Marshall for showing us a true tour of the Everglades teaching and seeing wildlife and bringing authentic history to life. I can't wait to do it again!

All reviews
"few hours"
"south florida"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2017

We arrived in the late afternoon in the Camp . We reached the real Everglades and the real nature . Our Guide Marshall took us on the Boat and we made a extra ordinary Trip . We met the alligators Babys and adults. The Impressions were beautiful . The fascinating thing was the sundowner. Marshall stopped the boat and we rested for a couple of minutes. It was great!,,, super event remarcable !thank you for all . Kerstin,Ingrid , Rolf and Dieter from Germany. 21.fbr. 2017

Reviewed February 17, 2017

When I was visiting my father, I asked some friends where the best air boat ride was in the area and they recommended Mack's! Let me tell you they did not disappoint.You can tell that Mack is very knowledgeable and willing to go out of the way to give you the best experience possible. Everyone at the site was friendly and wanted to hold great conversations. The water was beautiful and for my first air boat ride, it was more than I expected! I will always recommend Mack's.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Went with a group of friends on a private air boat tour and we were not disappointed. All of us had taken airboat rides in the past but this was a entirely new experience. From the first moment we arrived at the camp we were greeted and welcomed by Marshall and his wife Nicole. There was a storm on the horizon but Marshall was sure to keep us safe, and even dry and warm, thanks to his supply of foul weather gear that he kindly lent to us. The natural beauty of the everglades was amazing to experience and Marshall was a great host. Taking photos and videos of our group, educating us about the history and nature of the area, and even giving me a crash course as an airboat captain. Overall an amazing trip. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a true Everglades experience.

Date of experience: January 2017