Review Highlights

Experience the Glades -- don't just see them

Reviewed September 9, 2018
AETrailRunner
Columbus, Ohio

All reviews airboat tour his wife everglades experience great adventure last minute big ones tourist trap beautiful birds south florida few hours no idea long time a lot of fun marshall nicole gators knowledge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The airboat tour at Mack’s fish camp was the best tour I’ve ever been on. Marshall was everything you could ask for in a guide. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone at the camp was wonderful. You couldn’t ask for more in a tour.
We learned a ton about the Everglades and saw the best sunset I’ve ever seen.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I wanted to ride on an airboat and tour the Everglades. I asked someone who grew up in Southern Florida for a recommendation who said Mack's Fish Camp was the best place to go. After taking the tour I'd have to agree. As the fifth generation in this family business, Marshall gave such a personable and informative airboat tour that I came away experiencing the Everglades not just seeing them. I learned about the history of the area and saw birds and alligators. Seeing a 9 foot gator in the wild was a real treat. It was a unique and unforgettable experience!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Go to Mack’s Fish Camp!!! Don’t waste your time on any other airboat tour. Marshall gives such a unique experience. It way surpassed our expectations of an airboat tour. Marshall showed us what the real Everglades are all about and knew so much history and information about the area and the land. It was really cool! We got to do some fishing and hear some crazy stories. Marshall showed us such a great time! Highlight of our Florida trip, for sure!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I recently had an airboat tour at Mack's Fish Camp, starting with arriving at Mack's Fish Camp as I'm getting out of my vehicle with my family I'm right away greeted by the owner and his wife Marshall and Nicole Jones it cooler was already packed with Refreshments for our tour with our family which consists of my two children and my husband. Not only is it a family-oriented place but they are extremely professional and prepared with everything from sunscreen to water snacks and environment that is the best kept secret in the Everglades from our experience. Marshall is very knowledgeable and his tour guiding services from alligators to plant trees and even a couple jokes here and there. We absolutely had the best time ever on our Sunset tour with Marshall he knows his stuff we recommend Mack's Fish Camp to any families couples anybody who's on a business trip who just wants to go and relax and have a good time and learn more about the Everglades if you haven't been to Mack's Fish Camp you need to get there and do a tour with Marshall Jones he is awesome we will definitely be back and recommend it as an experience you'll never forget... I'm giving them a 5-star rating but if I could give them a 10 * I would it was absolutely awesome

Reviewed August 8, 2018

My wife and I recently visited south Florida and wanted to take an airboat tour. I searched long and hard and was really careful to select a company that was NOT a tourist trap to give us a real tour of the everglades. Mack's Fish Camp delivered in epic fashion! Marshall is extremely knowledgeable of the area, ecosystem, and its history. We were immediately comfortable with him as our guide. This was an absolutely fascinating trip! Although we were not necessarily after gator sightings, we saw big ones and little ones. Marshall explained alot about the ecosystem and carried us to an island and discussed its history. we learned about gators, fish, plants, indians, and all kind of stuff. Marshall is friendly, courteous, and patient... not one time did we feel rushed or that we were just another trip. This was by a long shot the highlight of our weekend in South Florida. I hope to bring my boys back one day and wet a line with Marshall. A big thank you to Marshall and his family for providing this service.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience out on the airboat, Marshal was very knowledgeable & his wife Nicole is great too. Would of been nice to see alligators whilst out on ride but saw a couple right by their house along with a turtle. Marshal let us all take control of the airboat which our daughter thought was absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Recommnded from a friend it was one of the highlights of our Florida trip. We had booked a 75min tour for a party of two. He did a tour of 120min. We got a lot of additional informations about the history of everglades and the natives.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

An amazing way to get to know one of the beauty of our state if Florida. Gorgeous wildlife and nature habitat. Interesting learning experience specially for kids and teenagers!!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Away from the tourists and off the beaten track, literally, this business offers you the opportunity to experience the Everglades with a family run business which has a long history with the area. Amazing knowledge of the ecosystem and lots of wildlife to see. Not to mention the best part for me -the Airboats !! and this unique way of travelling and experiencing nature. Highly recommended. Thank you Malcolm for one great adventure ride.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

When driving from the Keys to Miami we decided last-minute to do an airboat trip. After some googling we stumbled across Mack's Fish Camp. we called and Marshall jr. picked up the phone telling is that we were more than welcome. After a few hours we arrived and our private boat was ready to go. We had an excellent 2 hour trip with Marshall senior who guided us around the scenery. We were invited for the BBQ afterwards. A great experience with people who 'breathe' Everglades and combine fun with knowledge of their neighborhood. Major thanx Marshall sr., Marshall jr. and Keith for this unforgettable experience! Marc, Marielle, Sil,Lauren and Tijl.