“Great food at this Hialeah location”
Review of Casa Marin

Casa Marin
Ranked #106 of 344 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Cuban
Coral Gables, Florida
“Great food at this Hialeah location”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

the coralway location is horrible , but the food and service is EXCELLANT at the hialeah location!!

ask fo Julia great waitress

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank oriam o

“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm cuban and this restaurant beats the odds. The service was great !!! Very authentic .. Every time I go to miami, I come here . I will always come here!! My kids love it.
Only thing was .. my lady waiter was a little rude. I think she didn't think we had money because she gave us issues at first until I whipped out ny business card to pay. I gave her a 5$ tip pa que no joda

Naples, Florida
“Nasty!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place is dirty, and the service is horrible. Wait staff spends a lot of time arguing about whose "turn" it is. Food was beyond horrible. This is a shame, as I understand it used to be really good. Even the sandwiches were bad - and it's difficult to mess up a Cuban sandwich. A total and complete waste of time and money. Never again.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 345mercya
Coral Gables, Florida
“Coralway is horrible”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

What a difference , from the Hialeah Rest. i have gone to the Hialeah Resturant for years , even that we live in the gablesarea we would drive to hialeh for this famous and great food!! BUT this past sunday 10/27/13 we where a group of 10 ,i decided to take my mother and her friends my son that came from college , and what a dissapointment !!! the bacon was un cooked on the rolled up pork, the garbanzo fritos , pasty like it had been cooked for days!! all of the dishes cameout cold, it wasen't the waitress fault she keeped saying am sorry , the only thing that wasent cold . was the beer glasses , she stated they had no beer glasses for beer so she goy us wine glasses instead !!! some guy dressed in white came out of the kitchen , and said the bacon was not toasted because it was fresh???? what about the garbanzos fritos? the cold palomilla? and the dark color in the garbanzos soup?

• Visited October 2013
Miami Springs, Florida
“Best "arroz con pollo"”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

It is a cuban custom to eat "arroz con pollo" on Sundays. Well, we decided to try Casa Marin's and it didn't disappoint. It iwas a delicious traditional dish, just like I remembered as a child. It is "chorrera" style which means "wet", made with valencia rice. If you are looking for traditional cuban cuisine, you should try this restaurant.

Visited August 2013

Been to Casa Marin? Share your experiences!