“Nice Motel”
Review of Palacio Inn Motel

Palacio Inn Motel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hialeah
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very comfortable stay at the Palacio motel Front desk Mr. Rafael Felix was very helpful in showing how to use Cheap Airport Taxi to get at Airport. This is a convenient and nice place to stay if you have an early morning fight out of Miami only 1.3 Miles from Palacio inn Motel. Clean Room, Bilingual Staff Huge Parking lot, I am coming back with my children again to stay at these Place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Luis G

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I recently stayed at this Motel for 2 nights prior to leaving for a cruise which sailed out of the Miami Port. Very pleased with the customer service, excellent accommodations which were very clean and of course very helpful staff. Front desk was very helpful Bilingual spoke to me in Spanish. Will definitely be staying here again prior to our next Business trip to Miami. So nice to stay at a location where you feel as though your business is appreciated & treated like a KING.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ano n
victor b, General Manager at Palacio Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for your Review.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

It is not clean at all. It is very noisy. We Were really unhappy with our stay, the Price is too expensive. U do not get what u pay for. We tried to use so little time as possible at the hotel. Do u self a favor and dont come here.

Room Tip: Dont come here
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wittiiiii

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, We have made all the changes as suggested by you.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My brother and his wife, and my wife and I are at Palacio Inn Motel. I booked direct with the hotel. The staff, both at check in and check out were very friendly and efficient. It is less than 10 minutes from MIA and is close to many commercial canters but we didn't notice any noise in the rooms. It is also close to many of the interesting sites in Miami. Our room has a flat screen TV with channels in English, French, and Spanish.

The rooms have adequate space, are very clean and the beds are very comfortable. I will stay here again on my next visit

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your Kind Review, we are constantly Improving to give the best to our Customer.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I booked this hotel knowing it had generally low reviews; however I did not expect to find a disgustingly grimy facility specializing in rooms-by-the-hour. The unsavory characters hanging around the lobby made me feel unsafe. I cannot comment on the condition of the room because I was so put off that I left - even though the hotel refused to refund any part of my payment. The money was irrelevant when I thought of actually spending the night, then coming outside before first light. The man at reception in front of me and the one behind me were both booking for two hours and chose that time to discuss with each other what they planned to do for the two hours with the women accompanying them. This sort of place should not be offered a place on reputable booking websites.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Isa J
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had reservation, upon my arrival the reservation was not listed, prices changed and doubled, room was dirty with insects, air conditioning did not work and staff very unfriendly, other issues, not good

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank jj6850d
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had a overnight stay in this place and I was pretty impressed. The location is too good. Close to the airport. There are a few restaurants at walkable distance. The rooms were neat and clean. Now the hotel is called "Palacio Inn". I met the owner and he was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#39 of 127 in Miami
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Palacio Inn Motel? Share your experiences!