“State Cup Tournament”

Amelia Earhart Park
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Hialeah
More attraction details
Owner description: This park is packed with interesting activities, including a petting zoo, a beach, bike trails and picnic facilities.
Deltona, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“State Cup Tournament”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fields were only so so in quality very uneven surface. The trees were nice to offer a shaded area for the spectators to watch the games. There was one bench in the whole park to be found for the teams to sit on, which I found very strange.

Visited March 2012

Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“This is a park located in the middle of Hialeah (Miami)”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is park visited by a lot of locals to do picnics, events, partys or just to jog around or bicycle riding.

There's not much to do here, there's a small petting zoo. There are rental water bikes available and I'm sure you can try doing some fishing, I don't recommend it.

If you are a turist or are visiting Miami this park is not going to entertain you, I have seen way better parks and with a lot more activities and nicer sceneries.

Visited October 2011
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great family park!”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We went on a Sunday , even with lots of people it did not seem crowded. Minimal fee to get in and soo much to do with the kids. We were there only 4 hours and hardly saw half the park. Their wa pony rides, farm animals, water sports, cycle rentals and a great park!

4 Thank Yaelleah79
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amelia Earhart Park”
Reviewed July 12, 2006

It's a great place for fishing, has a lot of nature and visiting the farm were the chickens, the pig, and the goats are is fun. I think its probably the best place for kids my age (12) and under. Its were I always relax when Im mad. I just sit on the bridge that's the closest to the entrance and start fishing with my dad or sometimes with my grandpa.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member