“Really lousy experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Skip this Red Lobster until they fully staff the place! Soup and salads were fine, the seafood was overcooked and lacked visual appeal. They forgot our appetizer and my husband's soup. First gal took our order, second guy retook it; He was cheerful and pleasant mannered, but the order still came out wrong. Two workers were sitting in the women's room, while we waited. It was definitely a bad night for this restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food was good, service excellent and the quantity quiet adequate. You wait to be seated at your table by the staff who make sure you are comfortable before taking your orders.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Spur of the moment thing with my family & had a craving for seafood so we decided to go to Red Lobster in Hialeah for the 1st time. A co-worker of mine had mentioned he & his wife had eaten there so it must have stuck in my head after he mentioned how reasonable the prices were & how the service & food was excellent.
After our visit there I could not agree more, Melissa our waitress was funny & her personality really put us at ease, the Manager I believe his name was Raymond stopped by our table to see how everything was going & if we were enjoying ourselves. He noticed I was into the Baseball game & we briefly chatted about sports. His knowledge of sports was a little intimidating but none the less we shared a few laughs. Over all the service & the food not to mention the prices were excellent.
A warm Thanks to Melissa, Raymond & the rest of the staff for making our visit feel right at home. I recommend for desert you try the warm chocolate chip lava cookie. It is to die for!!

2  Thank Alex C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My mother had the endless shrimp which were delicious & I had tilapia which was very fresh!!! We had a great time & enjoyed the food!!!! We always leave satisfied from red lobster!!!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

food is good ,but have to be careful on what to eat it seems to be most of it frozen food and not fresh closes kind of early... service okay..