“White and Garlic”
Review of Chef Anthony's - CLOSED

Chef Anthony's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: For all transplanted pizza lover's who want a Chicago/New York thin crust pizza THIS IS THE PLACE Their entire menu is an Italian Dream! Their pizza will blow you away!!!!!
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is a great family restaurant for all ages. The staff is pleasant, freiendly and helpful. The food is one of the best in Citrus County. The "White Pizza with Garlic and Spinich" is my favorites. You can get it hand tossed or thin. I prefer the hand tossed but they are both great.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Special steak Sub... great shaved steak and flavor but what's up with that white bread roll? Turned to pasty, soggy mess. Get some rolls that hold up to the filling. Toast it maybe?

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stopped by here while visiting in the area with some old friends. The pizza was great!! The server did a great job and the atmosphere was very nice. Will definitely go back when we are in the area again!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal here with friends a few days ago. We had a little of everything and it was all good. We shared 2 types of pizza, hot subs, cold subs & Stromboli. Plenty to eat and no one was disappointed.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

After having read a review in the Sunday paper, we decided to try it. Well won't go back that's for sure. First impression wasn't good. Some kind of rock music on. Waitress with an attitude. All I could think of was "Willie" from restaurant stakeout would have a ball with her!!! Waited and waited for soup and salad. Finally my neighbor said to waitress, where is our soup and salad? Reply " Well it's coming". Wow!!! And after all that, the wonderful pizza that was raved about in paper was not good, according to my dining companions. My husband and I got subs, meatball and steak/cheese. Mediocre to say the least.