“Quaint, with great food”
Review of Reds Restaurant

Reds Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Hernando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small local restaurant that my parents, who live in Ocala, go to. My husband and I stopped at for breakfast on 12/23/11. Worth stopping at.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have been to Reds Restaurant on many occasions for breakfast, enjoyed the River tour with Captain Mike disembarking at lunchtime. Went to
Reds for Lunch and the food was excellent for lunch, just as good as breakfast there. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went here twice in one week while on vacation. Biscuits and Gravy & Grits were amazing for breakfast. And second visit I had the best Ruben of my life. Portions were BIG! Flavors are huge! Only open for breakfast and lunch. Call and make reservations on weekend cause they are supper busy! Oh and they serve breakfast all day!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is on of the best in country cookin,we have always takin our friends when they come to visit.The Reds Gut buster Breakfast,so good but I have never ate the whole thing,and for lunch which is all the serve,they dont do dinner.anything you pick will be great.But if I may.The Reds Bacon mushroom Burger is the Real- Whopper!,like Rubins well It makes my mouth water just thinking of it,,,YUMMMM

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Everything is huge! Pancakes, omelets, biscuits and gravy.... Oh my.... You will leave stuffed and have left overs!! Definitely worth the drive down 200!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Red's has some great home style meals at reasonable prices. This is no doubt why they can get swamped and the kitchen overwhelmed at peak times. The first time we went for breakfast was in the middle of the weekend rush and we waited forever for our orders to be served. We hoped that wasn't their norm. We went again for breakfast at 9:00 am on a weekday. This was a much better experience. The food was awesome with generous portions! The wait staff pleasant and the price was fair. If you are in the area and want a great breakfast or lunch, this is a place to try. They are not open for dinner.

1  Thank Tropical_Sunrise_1