“Seasoned Traveler”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Mary Blvd
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a business lunch here with three others. This place should close up shop. It used to be one of the best restaurants in Lake Mary. Now the worst. Service was awful. Food was terrible. Bread was atrocious and used to be great. The steak on my salad was mystery meat and the waitstaff did not ask how I wanted it prepared. They had a pasta buffet. This place has hit rock bottom. You are wasting your money eating here. Since new ownership it has gone right off the Clift.

2  Thank Ed G

Reviewed October 14, 2013

There were no recent reviews and what there was made this sound dreadful. But, friends asked us to join them; and frankly we'd share a PB&J so what the heck. What a pleasure Luigino's is. The Beef Carpaccio was the BEST. I enjoyed a shellfish special that was wonderful, but I have to admit I looked enviously at my friends fillet, it was done perfectly; I'll be back just for that. The staff is wonderful. The bartender knows how to properly chill a martini glass, the table server couldn't have been nicer, met the GM and told him how nice it all was. And, met this sweet chief from the kitchen who discussed knives & kit. tools, lots of good advice... turns out it the owner?!?! Hey, if you haven't been in here in the last year, GET BACK IN HERE!! You're missing out.

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is my first review after over 20 years of frequenting this fine establishment. Hands down one of best steaks in town. The service is always exceptional and the bartenders know how to pour a Johnnie Black on the Rocks :) The chef's bread and the Filet Tips Marsala are must intros during any visit.

1  Thank DannyB1
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is a restaurant we go to for special occasions. The food is good and atmosphere is very relaxing. Dreat steaks and very good Italian food. The service is very good.

1  Thank c9860
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is outstanding. The food is amazing and the service is excellent. The owners, Desmond and Sybil (sp?) seem to be there every night, sharing their hospitality, taking care of their guests. One of the best meals we have had in a while, certainly the best in the area. This place is on our list of favorites.

1  Thank dlwsquared