“Easy to find , great price”

Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Manchester, UK
“Easy to find , great price”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We needed a hotel for two nights pre cruise between Fort lauderdale airport and Miami with free parking and breakfast. This place fit the bill perfectly and we got it for a great price on Hotwire.
Our stay was 7th -9th April.

All the staff we met were very friendly, even the pool guy checked on us to make sure we had everything we needed.

Breakfast was more than continental , there was a waffle maker, scrambled eggs with sausage patties plus fruit , yoghurts, toast and pastries.. I asked for iced water and it was supplied immediately, the next day it was available on the counter. Breakfast was held in a temporary location due to the remodeling of the lobby . The ongoing work had no impact on our stay .

We met American friends who took us to Flanagans sea food bar and grill, about a mile down the road from the hotel, it was excellent.
The only thing letting this property down is the noise from I 95 but for ease of access you cannot fault it.
We flew in from the UK , very tired, it was dark but we found the hotel very easily.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear swintontraveller,

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I happy to know that our hotel was perfect for your needs and that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I also want to thank you for your compliments about our staff and our breakfast. I am glad that everything and everyone exceeded your expectations. We hope that the next time you arrive from the UK you come and visit us.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Oakland, California
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The hotel has been updated and very nice .Everything is modern and clean. The beds are comfy. Wifi is free and a tasty breakfast is free. Also, love the granite in the bathroom..

The staff was extremely helpful, especially Napoleon. Anything you needed, he was there for you. I was pleasantly surprised and highly recommend this hotel..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for your contribution! We really appreciate it. I am glad that you really liked all the renovations we have completed and that you found everything modern and clean. We are really working hard to provide the best experience for our guests. It also delights me to know that our staff was very helpful and that you would recommend our hotel to your friends and family. I want to thank you for staying with us and hope to see back.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 2, 2014

lobby under construction, knew that going in. no issues except, the in room guide advised the front desk could supply any toiletries you may have forgotten. they had none. pool looked small, but nice and private

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear flatanman,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the toiletries. We have restocked our front desk with all the appropriate necessities. I understand that this does not solve your incident but hope that you will still consider to stay with us on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Dalton-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a few days in April this year. We were originally given a room which had an unpleasant smell, possibly something to do with the air conditioning. We informed reception and the staff were very helpful and without hesitation another room was provided. We were happy with the new room and we very happy with our stay. Despite the ongoing renovation we felt very comfortable. Good value for money. Breakfast was also fine (all we needed to start the day). At the moment the hotel seems to be in disarray due to the ongoing renovation but once completed I am sure it will be a very much improved nice hotel. My wife and I will probably be staying here again next year, once we make plans for our 2015 holiday.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ray T,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am glad we were able to resolve your issues promptly and I do apologize that your stay did not begin the way you expected it to. It is also great that the lobby renovations did not pose a problem for you and you were very comfortable in your room. I want to thank you for deciding to stay with us despite the lobby renovations and your initial incidence. I hope that you will be able to visit and stay with us once all renovations are done.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I received great service from Francesa at the front desk. Polite and quite helpful. The manager, Ankur was great as well. The rooms are nicely renovated. The renovations will be complete by the ending of May. I would definitely come back for another stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Saun5,

Thank you for your contribution! I am glad that you found everyone to be very helpful and polite. Like you said we are hoping to be finished by the end of May and can't wait for the day to arrive. We are very excited about the new look of the hotel and the new experience it will provide for our guests. I hope that you will come and visit once everything is completed and that you really like all the new additions. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Lugano, Switzerland
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I were traveling around Florida in March and stopped for 3 nights at this hotel. Although the hotel was renovating the reception, the staff made our stay very comfortable and pleasant. Both reception and breakfast staff have been helpful and kind to us. A special thank goes to Mr. Ankur from the reception. We definitely would be back again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank veronica272014
Dear veronica272014,

thank you so much for making the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated. We pride ourselves in providing some of the best customer service and I am glad that this is what made your stay excellent. I will be happy to relay the compliment to Mr. Ankur and sure he will be delighted as well. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hallandale.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 22, 2014

All hotels claim that they will do anything for the comfort and well-being of their guests - few rarely do. I am on the road about 6 months a year, have done so for a long time and therefore experience a lot of hotels. I am pleased to report that this crew of staff and managers can live up to and deliver their claim of keeping the customer satisfied. In response to a water leak in my room, the hotel offered the best and friendliest service and follow up I ever had, by a long shot. I am now committed to staying here for all my future trips to this area. Promising service and delivering it are quite different - this place does the latter exceptionally well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Andre B,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. It is awesome that you felt we kept up to our promise of providing the best customer service. It is always very rewarding when we receive compliments like yours because we feel really appreciated it and like our efforts are noticed and matter. I am glad we exceeded your expectations and that you will be joining us again on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Veruska Gonzalez
#3 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 9 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura? Share your experiences!