“New and Comfortable”

Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The hotel has been updated and very nice .Everything is modern and clean. The beds are comfy. Wifi is free and a tasty breakfast is free. Also, love the granite in the bathroom..

The staff was extremely helpful, especially Napoleon. Anything you needed, he was there for you. I was pleasantly surprised and highly recommend this hotel..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for your contribution! We really appreciate it. I am glad that you really liked all the renovations we have completed and that you found everything modern and clean. We are really working hard to provide the best experience for our guests. It also delights me to know that our staff was very helpful and that you would recommend our hotel to your friends and family. I want to thank you for staying with us and hope to see back.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

lobby under construction, knew that going in. no issues except, the in room guide advised the front desk could supply any toiletries you may have forgotten. they had none. pool looked small, but nice and private

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear flatanman,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the toiletries. We have restocked our front desk with all the appropriate necessities. I understand that this does not solve your incident but hope that you will still consider to stay with us on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a few days in April this year. We were originally given a room which had an unpleasant smell, possibly something to do with the air conditioning. We informed reception and the staff were very helpful and without hesitation another room was provided. We were happy with the new room and we very happy with our stay. Despite the ongoing renovation we felt very comfortable. Good value for money. Breakfast was also fine (all we needed to start the day). At the moment the hotel seems to be in disarray due to the ongoing renovation but once completed I am sure it will be a very much improved nice hotel. My wife and I will probably be staying here again next year, once we make plans for our 2015 holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ray T,

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am glad we were able to resolve your issues promptly and I do apologize that your stay did not begin the way you expected it to. It is also great that the lobby renovations did not pose a problem for you and you were very comfortable in your room. I want to thank you for deciding to stay with us despite the lobby renovations and your initial incidence. I hope that you will be able to visit and stay with us once all renovations are done.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I received great service from Francesa at the front desk. Polite and quite helpful. The manager, Ankur was great as well. The rooms are nicely renovated. The renovations will be complete by the ending of May. I would definitely come back for another stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Saun5,

Thank you for your contribution! I am glad that you found everyone to be very helpful and polite. Like you said we are hoping to be finished by the end of May and can't wait for the day to arrive. We are very excited about the new look of the hotel and the new experience it will provide for our guests. I hope that you will come and visit once everything is completed and that you really like all the new additions. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I were traveling around Florida in March and stopped for 3 nights at this hotel. Although the hotel was renovating the reception, the staff made our stay very comfortable and pleasant. Both reception and breakfast staff have been helpful and kind to us. A special thank goes to Mr. Ankur from the reception. We definitely would be back again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank veronica272014

Dear veronica272014,

thank you so much for making the time to write this review. It is greatly appreciated. We pride ourselves in providing some of the best customer service and I am glad that this is what made your stay excellent. I will be happy to relay the compliment to Mr. Ankur and sure he will be delighted as well. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hallandale.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

All hotels claim that they will do anything for the comfort and well-being of their guests - few rarely do. I am on the road about 6 months a year, have done so for a long time and therefore experience a lot of hotels. I am pleased to report that this crew of staff and managers can live up to and deliver their claim of keeping the customer satisfied. In response to a water leak in my room, the hotel offered the best and friendliest service and follow up I ever had, by a long shot. I am now committed to staying here for all my future trips to this area. Promising service and delivering it are quite different - this place does the latter exceptionally well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Andre B,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. It is awesome that you felt we kept up to our promise of providing the best customer service. It is always very rewarding when we receive compliments like yours because we feel really appreciated it and like our efforts are noticed and matter. I am glad we exceeded your expectations and that you will be joining us again on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Veruska Gonzalez

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The reception area was obviously under construction but we were greated by friendly and helpfull staff who took the time to have a nice chat with us. We like that!!
Rooms were gorgeous and all new, no musty smells at all. Clean and large.
The breakfast area was also still under construction but breakfast was better than in most hotels we stayed at. We were pleasantly surprised by everything.
We had a room facing the Interstate but didn't hear any noice. We'd definitely go back!! Thanks to you all!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Renee85320
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Renee85320,

We really appreciate your contribution! We have been taking new measures in order to improve even more our customer service and it is great to know that it is working and being appreciated. We want to make sure all our guests feel extremely welcome and are surrounding by extended family. It is always so encouraging when our efforts help us improve the guests' experience at the hotel. It is also great to know that our breakfast was to your liking and overall you truly enjoyed your time here. I hope that the rest of your vacation in South Florida was just as wonderful. We can't wait to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallandale Beach
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
#34 of 71 in Hollywood

Been to Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura? Share your experiences!