Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
$79
Beachwalk Resort(Hallandale Beach)
$172
$123
Cancelon
  • Pool
BW Miami Vacation Rentals(Hallandale Beach)
$330
$152
$316
$199
1,215 results
All reviewsfront desknice hotelcomfortable bedsparking lotfast foodcontinental breakfastexcellent breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areabagelsnice poolconvenient locationfort lauderdalefree parkingeasy accessmiami areabusiness trip
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had one night over stay at this hotel which was great. Even though they were renovating the place it did not influence our stay in a negative way! Continental breakfast was perfect! Easily free parking at the side of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Rob S
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Rawldawg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our property, we really appreciate it. I am happy to hear that our rooms were to your liking and that you found them clean and quiet. It is also great that you were able to take advantage of our great location. Lastly, I am glad that the renovations were not a bother for you and you experienced an excellent stay with us. I do hope that you visit us again once all renovations are completed. We will be ready to welcome you back with open arms!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I got this room on the rebound off a disappointing stay down the road. Nice and quiet rooms, very clean. Places to eat nearby, also 95 next to the hotel made going places easier. The place was under construction and it still didn't bother our stay. I got the room off the internet because it was much cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Rawldawg
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Rawldawg,

We really appreciate the time you have taken to review our property. It is great to know that you found our rooms very accommodating and at a reasonable price. I am also glad that the ongoing construction did not interfere with your stay and you still had a great time with us. We hope that next time you visit south Florida you choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I appreciated the fact that the hotel was under renovations and it shows potential however while the room was clean it had a strong chemical smell - the a/c did not work very well - front desk was helpful - the walls seem to be thin, you can hear everything from the next room and in the hallways - the location is good, near to quite a few restaurants and a grocery however being next door to a strip joint was not attractive nor did it give a feeling of security - I would not recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: Would not recommend for families
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Trinigurl33
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Trinigurl33,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our location. I am glad that you appreciate all the efforts we are putting into renovating the hotel in order to improve the stay of our guests. I do apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced due to the A/C and the noise level in your room. I also apologize if the location caused any problems for you, unfortunately the gentleman's club is our neighbor and if we could move the hotel to another area we would. However, so that guests feel secure throughout the night we do have security come in every night to patrol the parking lot. Our guests' security is our number one priority and we take the appropriate precautions in ensuring it. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Hallandale.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Me and my wife booked a 4night stay @ the western...(bad choice!) 1st. hotel is under major construction 2nd .A Gentleman club is Next Door(Cheetah).3rd we seen at least 3 prositutes soliciting(sex) in lobby..we Demanded a Full REFUND BACK! From Hotels.com they Refused because of there policy...Never will book with this Site No more!...we stay only one Night in this "Hell hole". And found a better hotel for the remainder of our trip!

• Stayed: July 2013
12  Thank mandigo68
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Don't be put off by this hotel's location (right off I-95) and the surrounding area. The staff works very hard to ensure a pleasant stay. A problem with the door lock resulted in repeated attempts to repair it and a bottle of wine for the inconvenience it created. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful; Alicia was particularly courteous. Though proximity to the highway can result in noise, construction was underway to better sound-proof the rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms that don't face the highway are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jatoe

Dear Jatoe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It delights me to hear that you appreciated the hard work of our staff and that your stay was pleasant. I do apologize for the continuous problem with the door but glad that we were able to fix it in the end. I hope that we will see you again once renovations are completed.