I had some concerns about this hotel from some of the comments made by previous guests via Tripadvisor. However, I must happily say that our three nights spent here have been very restful and comfortable. The front desk honored my request for an early check in and a quiet room.
The building is an older one and the exterior can use a facelift. But our room looked new and had some recent tasteful upgrades to the bathroom fixtures and bedroom furnishings. The beds were extremely comfortable and there was a fridge and microwave. The Wifi connection was quick and the complimentary breakfast had an extensive variety of items to choose from.
Access to I 95 was convenient and the coastal route 1A1 was just a short drive away.
All in all, we were happy with our choice and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura Hotel, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays Gulfstream Park Horse Racing and Casino, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches! Complimentary parking for all guests but unfortunately, no tractor trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western