The staff was so rude and unaccommodating. I had booked a reservation in July of 2012 because i was having hip surgery. I live alone with my dog and at the time they were a pet friendly hotel so they told me it was absolutely okay to have my dog stay. So 4 days before i was set to stay there, I had called the hotel to make sure everything was set and to make sure my name was still in the system. When i called the front desk the woman who answered was so rude and not personable at all!!! I wanted to confirm that my dog was staying as well and she told me that it was no longer a pet friendly hotel, i asked to speak to the GM and he was just as rude and told me there was nothing he could do, nobody had even called me to tell me that it was no longer pet friendly so i had to cancel my reservation. Very disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura Hotel, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays Gulfstream Park Horse Racing and Casino, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches! Complimentary parking for all guests but unfortunately, no tractor trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western