We stayed here the end of January 2013 with one other couple for one night prior to a cruise out of Port Canaveral. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had a large flat screen tv. When I told the front desk our blow dryer didn't work she immediately called maintenance to have it replaced. The only minor thing I would mention is the highway noice and it wasn't that distracting to us nor the other couple. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They were more than willing to call us a cab when needed or share information of the area. There were several restaurants nearby that we walked to for dinner. Also a grocery store across the street as well as a quick shop on the corner. The continental breakfast had numerous items to choose from and was very good. I might note that I used Best Western reward points for both rooms and was not charged additional charges...yahoo!! We will stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura Hotel, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays Gulfstream Park Horse Racing and Casino, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches! Complimentary parking for all guests but unfortunately, no tractor trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western