1. Constant I-95 traffic noise
2. Construction noise; sawing outside; pipe/hammer banging inside
3. Dusty hallways from renovations being done on my floor.
4. Electrical outlet failure one night from 9PM to 6AM.
5. Refrigerator setting broken; froze drinks, ruined food.
6. Musty room, water stained floor probably due to prior guest leaving sticking refrigerator door open, leaking condensation/water.
7. One morning some homeless looking guy (or drunk from the strip club next door) came in for the free breakfast, harassing some of the guests.
8. Nice big flat screen TV, terrible blurry picture. No HD feed. Even antenna TV now comes in HD!
Positives: Free in-room WI-FI, free breakfast buffet (whether you stay there or not!), nice furniture, clean bed sheets and towels. To escape the construction noise, I discovered that the strip club next door does offer a free lunch special...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura Hotel, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays Gulfstream Park Horse Racing and Casino, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches! Complimentary parking for all guests but unfortunately, no tractor trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western