The location was very handy for hopping on the freeway and going elsewhere. Major super-market across the street. Great breakfast, and breakfast area cheery and well-run. Excellent soft beds. Free (and fast) internet in the lobby.
Freeway noise a problem, so I used earplugs (provided by hotel).
Some cleaning product used had an odd odor, but one's nose rather quickly gets used to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura Hotel, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays Gulfstream Park Horse Racing and Casino, the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches! Complimentary parking for all guests but unfortunately, no tractor trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western