“Fast service, courteous staffs”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Reviewed August 1, 2014

As we enter the store (Hallandale beach branch) , the staffs greeted us. Then get our order. After 2-3 mins. Of waiting, they called our number. That was fast!! Burgers were good and delicious. Store was clean. Staffs are courteous and friendly! We will definitely come back here!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

They are everywhere right now - I still remember when they started their business "few" years ago & became very popular in local areas.In this visit I just got their famous fries - yes, I know it's not really healthy food but I wasn't able to refuse !
Five thanks to All of U !!!

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Well, it was late in the evening, so we decide to come in. Maybe that's why our cheeseburgers was not as best, as usual. But i believe in Five Guys))

Reviewed June 17, 2014

As always the size of the order of fries is enormous!! Wife had never eaten here and we were on our way back to the beach so we stopped for a quick bite. Amazing!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stopped here for a quick lunch before heading to Miami. I got a baconburger with fries. This place is just on US 1 in a convenient location inside a strip shopping center. Very salty fries, but very good burger.