“An amazing experience”
Review of Nick's Restaurant

Nick's Restaurant
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I dined at Nicks and my experience was awesome. The food was delicious, yes short on presentation but I had the chicken pot pie and my friend had the fresh roasted turkey and I must say the portions were huge and vert tasty. The servers are old but were very friendly. Nicks is an old fashioned diner that you don't see anymore. I highly recommend it. Try it out for yourself. You will be satisfied.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

When driving by Nick's Restaurant I immediately took notice of the fact that there two tables of police officers sitting to chow down. I think it's a good sign when looking a for a reasonably priced diner-like meal and you see law enforcement, you know you've found gold. Simple menu, plenty of choices and reasonable prices. I had a meatball hoagie, it was large, saucy, filling and great tasting. All you could want from a sandwich. The service was extremely friendly and efficient. For my young daughter, who ate all her meal, they gave her a free small bag of mini cookies. This is the type of small town friendliness that makes it patrons come back for years. Hallandale is not exactly small town, but Nick's Restaurant definitely has kept its roots from being open for fifty years. I would recommend for anyone looking for quality people, food and service at a reasonable price to make their way to Nick's!

1  Thank tdsuperstar
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I recently moved to the Hallandale area and I was to go to Nicks. Boy was I happy I took there advice. The place has been around forever, the staff seems like they came with place but that adds to the charm of it. The food was terrific. Easily the best breakfast I had in a very long while. Came back for lunch and we had the fresh roasted turkey, meatloaf and roast beef and it was all fresh and tasty. The place is a throwback when homemade food was actually homemade. I really recommend it.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Have been going to Nick's for a few years now each time I return to Hallandale, Florida. It is hometown cooking with very large portions! Not much in the way of atmousphere but the great food makes up for it. Try the 1/2 baked chicken and you will have some to take home for a second meal. With this entre you will get a choice of soup or salad, 1/2 baked chicken, potatoe, vegetable, dessert and beverage all for $9.98. Many other entre's at the same low price. The waitstaff are very friendly just like back in the 50's when they cared about serving with a smile and fast service. Be sure and try the homemade pies and cake and their baked sweetpotatoes, if they have them on the day you are there. Cannot beat this place for Good food at reasonable prices!

2  Thank the1actor
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I went with Golfing friends before golf had to leave after two huge bugs on counter top this place should be closed down nothing else to say

1  Thank jfoodcritic11