“Would return”

Padrino's Cuban Cuisine
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Would return”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I was only able to get take out on my first visit, but because of the food and interior I will try and return soon.

• Hebrew first
Bohemia, New York
“Excellent local Cuban food”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stopped in to Padrino's without a reservation early on a Saturday evening and was seated immediately. The menu was very comprehensive and the service was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the paella and the sangria. Try it.

Allendale, New Jersey
“Great little Cuban place”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Tasty Cuban and hispanic food at a decent price. A little gem tucked away in a non-descript strip mall.

Visited February 2012
Miami, Florida
“Delicious food. Great ambiance!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I went with my family of 4 including my 3yr old boy and 8yr. old girl. First of all the restaurant looked very nice and clean. Bathroom was clean, soap smelled like coconuts, the latin music playing lightly in the background; very good ambiance. The food I ordered was a special not on the menu. Ribs glazed with guava. My wife ordered another special: oxtail. The ribs were delicious. They were soft , juicy and the guava gave it a different taste but flavorful. My wife loved the oxtail. I tasted a spoonful of it and agreed with her. Also had a couple of glasses of sangria which I recommend (delicious). BTW, the food comes out quickly (which is a huge plus) but.... make sure, if your ordering appetizers to wait a little bit before ordering your meal because they almost come out simultaneously if your order them at the same time. Overall I really don't have anything bad to say about the restaurant. My kids, my wife and I enjoyed the food. The restaurant was clean and the ambiance was great. I would definitely make a return visit when I'm in the area.

1 Thank Stanley G
Columbia, Maryland
“Comfort food at its best”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

There is little ambiance in this storefront restaurant but it is dependable and quite delicious. We were there on our first night in Hollywood having driven from Maryland. It was just the kind of food that you want when you are tired. I had a delicious lechon asado with yucca and maduras and frijoles and rice. I had enough for the next afternoon. Each item could stand alone. The yucca was soft but tastier than potato. All for only no more than 10 dollars. My husband had vaca frita and was equally pleased. The food is inexpensive but authentically Cuban and oh so tasty.