“Pricey but very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Montreal, Quebec
“Pricey but very good”
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We loved our dishes. Had the Red Snapper Levornese, hubby had the salmon with balsamic sauce. Both were excellents.
Had Zabaglione and hubby had Tiramisu for dessert, and it was also excellent.

• Visited May 2011
5 Thank mireillec

monroe new york
“the specials are extremely overpriced, stay away from the rip off place.”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I wish I had read the below reviews about the overpriced specials. the fish entrees on the menu ranged in the $20.00 range. I ordered the special grouper and was charged $35,00. what a rip off. I will never go back again. they can only rip me off one time.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Barbara P
Miami Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENT - quality italian !!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

i just recently ate at this place for the first time with a friend who has been here many times

to put it mildly, it SHOCKED me and definitely exceeded my expectations

this is the best italian restaurant i have eaten at in YEARS

everything was was seasoned and cooked perfectly - really - from the vegetables to the cous cous side dish - to the homemade lobster ravioli with tagliated cream sauce (alfredo) - everything tasted beyond delicious

on top of it they have live entertainment daily - nice romantic intimate spot

i would highly reccommend this neighborhood restaurant to anyone in the hallandale / hollywood beach area and beyond - it is definitely worth a try !!!

ENJOY !!!
=)

5 Thank im_in_miami_2010
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always a pleasure - the total package!”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We visit the area 1-2x/yr, and always go to Nando's for great food. Most recently had angel hair pasta with shrimp and vegies in a cream sauce. Don't know if it was on the menu - the chef put it together for me and it was delicious. BF had a huge veal chop, pounded and breaded, and it was incredible - so tender and tasty. Tried the fried anchovies, but preferred the ceviche - wonderful citrus flavor, with very fresh ingredients and just the right amount of cilantro. Previously I've had the squash ravioli - something new to me, but a dish I'll order again!

4 Thank Worldtraveler2005
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Get past the kitsche, taste the food and enjoy a wonderful meal!”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I am a food snob. This place reminded me of my Italian heritage- from the bad artwork, tacky decor and Nando's aunt in the gold lame' jacket. BUT if you look past the weaknesses you WILL find authenthic Italian food. We started with squash blossoms, dipped in the thin flower batter that every good Italian granny can make. Followed with the salad- it had a nice vinaigrette. I had linguini with clam sauce- lots of clams, maybe 20 in the shell, not the little pieces many restaurants serve. It's not trendy, fusion or cutting edge. It's not what the place tries to be. The piano player was a nice touch. If you like the retro music your mom or grandmom enjoyed it will bring back pleasant memories. I'll take "Moon River" to "Back That Thang Up" anyday!

2 Thank viridis56